New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vproject View Post
    Wait a minute, kapeng mainit. If Mo was present during the abortion, then BOTH of them should get the heat and not Rhian alone.
    tama. they're both responsible. however, i personally think that the bigger fault is on the girl. it was her body. she's ultimately accountable for it. kahit na ano pa ang gusto nang iba, sa kanya pa rin ang huling desisyon. really can't put the blame to anyone but herself in this case.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    Question is, gaano ba ka reliable ang accusations ni Mo? Because to me it looks like Mo just couldn't accept the fact that rhian dumped him and he's doing everything he can to destroy her image. Dapat nung umpisa pa lang na tinanong siya kung bakit sila nag hiwalay sinabi na niya yung totoo kasi ngayon parang feeling ko he was still hoping that rhian would take him back at that time, eh na realize niya na wala na siya pag asa kaya sirain na lang niya image ni rhian.
    well. for one Rhian's camp never issued a denial about the abortion...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    cuz from what I understand sabi ni Rhian eh whether pumayag si Mo or hinde she will do everything to abort the baby, so since Mo loved her so much he just went with her to make sure if she's gonna do it eh safe and she's gonna be ok.

the problem is it's not the first time she did it. first time kahit masama sa loob ni Mo pumayag siya but it happened again this time hinde na sinabi kay Mo and she just went through it...

so dapat lang ilabas lahat ni Mo yan para mawala na ng career si Rhian the ang tsismis pa 4X na ginawa ni Rhian mag pa abort. 2X from Mo and 2X from two different past BFs.

so **** that whore!
    so that's why.

serves her right!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I don't know, it's just that for me, a regular guy going through a break up wouldn't act like Mo. If it was me i'd just shut up and move on instead of crying in national tv and opening your mouth to much which just makes you look like you couldn't accept the fact that you got dumped so the only thing you could do is destroy your ex's image which would worsen the situation you're in. Eh sa ginawa ni Mo parang siya pa yung babae, buti pa si rhian tahimik lang.

From my point of view wheter Mo is saying the truth or not, Mo's ego is to big and couldn't accept the fact he got dumped or rhian wouldn't take him back so now he's doing everything he can to destroy her image.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    hmmm... kung totoo man ang mga sinabi ni Mo,

then shame on the girl for the things she has done regardless of whatever was told to her by whoever.

the guy may be a dbag but the girl is just plain twisted.

sa ganitong kaso, whatever bad the guy is doing, that'll be nothing compared to what the girl has done.

bakit nga kaya walang denial man lang sa kampo nung girl kung di totoo ang mga sinabi ni Mo? hmmm

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^if it's just a regular, ordinary break up, one party fall out of love then what Mo's doing is wrong, but with this kind of break up. a girl had an abortion behind her BF's back, if I'm in the same position I will also male the girl's life a living hell.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    scumbag mo twister

9gagers will get this.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    maraming rumors na may 3rd party daw kaya nagrrevenge si Mo.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hindi naman si Mo naglabas nung vid eh, binenta niya and ung nabentahan eh marunong magrecover ng mga deleted na na files. So kung hindi lumabas ung video, malamang tahimik lang din si Mo and walang issue tungkol dito.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    and you believe that??

syempre sabi lang ni MO yun..

Quote Originally Posted by LeBRONghini6 View Post
    Hindi naman si Mo naglabas nung vid eh, binenta niya and ung nabentahan eh marunong magrecover ng mga deleted na na files. So kung hindi lumabas ung video, malamang tahimik lang din si Mo and walang issue tungkol dito.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Mo Twister & Rhian Ramos abortion issue