New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Shamcey Supsup * Miss Universe 2011 Preliminary Competition

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Global Beauties – Miss Universe 2011 Special » Colombia reprimanded; Swimsuit Bottoms replaced

Ms. Colombia reprimanded for not wearing undies

“Colombia had to be spoken to and told she needed to wear underpants as what she was doing was totally inappropriate,” a close source told us. “People have been pretty upset by it; there have been photos and media appearances where she has completely had her crotch out.”

Pop Tarts was shown one of the photos that seems to show her sans undies. Paula Shugart, President of the Miss Universe Organization (MUO), said she was floored when she heard the news from her team.

“There were several girls in short dresses which is was a little concerning, but when I saw the (commando) picture on the front page of one of the local papers and was very, very surprised,” Shugart continued. “Our supervisors talked to all of the contestants about dressing appropriately, and one of our PR people spoke to her (Robayo) and apparently she said she was wearing underwear. But regardless, it created quite a stir here for a few days.”

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala naman itong si Supsop sa Q&A kung umabot man siya, maybe we needed her to slip again para magkaroon tayo ng placing

yun miss China daw one of the favorite.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I guess a lot gaymen will be filming themselves watch this show and hope they end up in a KFC ad...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    eto mas malinaw

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Panalo sa akin si Ms. Columbia...... o, walang basagan ng trip!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    eto mas malinaw

Anak ng pating!

Ready to fight!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    parang ginawa lang nya talaga yun para pag usapan sya.. kanya kanyang gimik lang yan! kaya wag kayo magugulat pag nasa top 5 yan..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    I guess a lot gaymen will be filming themselves watch this show and hope they end up in a KFC ad...
    I dunno man. Seems like it's attracting attention from straight guys :rofl:
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^well, if Miss Columbia will continue to go commando then only gay men will not watch it. "grin:

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast