New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Some Positive news naman to rinse us from the Embarrassment from last night's Hostage Taking Incident.

Venus Raj in Top 5.
    Sana Manalo siya.

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/273920/ve ... verse-2010

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Panalo na si Ms. Mexico and Ms RP is 5th place or 4th runner up as they call it...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    So dapat ata mga next Candidates may dugong Indian para mataas ang chance of winning.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dapat pag nakalagay live via satellite live dapat ito di an hour late. Dapat ata maimbestigahan ito ng senado. TV station does this all the time. HAven't they heard i=of the internet or the ever reliable AM radio.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    she didn't win the 5th place, i think she lost the 4 top spots with this answer

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/199261/r...-universe-tilt

[SIZE=3]RP's Venus Raj 4th runner-up in Ms. Universe competition[/SIZE]

08/24/2010 | 10:18 AM

"Raj, 22 was asked by judge William Baldwin, "What is one big mistake that you've made in your life and what did you do to make it right?"

"Thank you so much, Sir for that wonderful question," she says and then greets the audience, met by wild cheering.

"You know what, Sir in my 22 years of existence I can say that there is nothing major major, I mean, problem that I have done in my life. Because I am very confident with my family, with the love that they are giving to me. So, thank you so much that I am here, thank you thank you so much," she answered."

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    she didn't win the 5th place, i think she lost the 4 top spots with this answer

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/199261/r...-universe-tilt

[SIZE=3]RP's Venus Raj 4th runner-up in Ms. Universe competition[/SIZE]

08/24/2010 | 10:18 AM

"Raj, 22 was asked by judge William Baldwin, "What is one big mistake that you've made in your life and what did you do to make it right?"

"Thank you so much, Sir for that wonderful question," she says and then greets the audience, met by wild cheering.

"You know what, Sir in my 22 years of existence I can say that there is nothing major major, I mean, problem that I have done in my life. Because I am very confident with my family, with the love that they are giving to me. So, thank you so much that I am here, thank you thank you so much," she answered."
    that's her answer? WTF!!! is that?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Yun...

Yun na yung biggest mistake nya.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Walang kabuhay-buhay ang sagot kaya 4th Runner Up lang....

10.7K:naughty:

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    a no brainer answer...my goodness. is she god that she haven't committed any mistakes...probably there is, TINAMAD o kaya NINERBYOS o kaya NABLANKO.

she should have cited one even it is not her biggest mistake

then comment lang din sa "SIR" nya, she shouldn't have said that...hay

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^well, siguro nga ni-nerbyos ....

anyway, congratulations to her, at least some good news for dear-ol' Pinas.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Miss Universe 2010: Venus in Top 5