New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    marami ring kwento kwento na grabe daw manikil yang tulfo brothers.. yung tipong pag hindi ka nagbigay.. ehh titirahin ka nang titirahin sa mga columns at tv shows nila..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    speaking of BITAG, my friends family almost got featured in that silly stupid tulfo's show, she was narrating to me the whole incident the daya after, it was grueling and the people behind bitag really succumb for controversy and money, they are nothing but a bunch of "nagmamalinis"

i cant tell the story regarding what transpired between my friends family and bitag but its more of laglagan and siraan that pushes tulfo to the top, anyway my friends got connection or has friends from IBC so a little amicable settlement was made. But i could honestly say that my friends family do no wrong doings=)

with FG and tulfo's the hell with both of them=p magparty sila sa impyerno=)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    dapat nga lalo pang lumala yan.. tapos magbarilan na silang dalawa.. mas maraming matutuwa!!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed
    Paano mo nasabi yun? Para sa akin ok naman ang ginagawa ng mga tulfo brothers pero medyo kawawa masyado yung mga nahuhuli nila..
    Meron nga ako napanood nakakulong na yung tao sinipa pa ni Ben Tulfo yung gate ng preso eh..
    Sa tingin ko kahit sabihin na hindi si Mike Arroyo yung nagcancel ng tv program ng Tulfo Brothers mahirap pa rin masabi at hindi natin alam kung ano talaga ang nangyari.Marami pang lihim na hindi natin alam..Sa tingin ko lang ah..
    Once upon a time, magkaibigan nga sina Mon Tulfo & FG. I think their falling out had something to do with Mon's expose of Vicky Toh, rumored to be FG's girlfriend, who is allegedly a known smuggler. Anybody who reads his colum sa Inquirer (On Target) knows the story, Mon is quite open about it

Yung kay Ben Tulfo naman, (who incidentally is not a part of Isumbong Mo! Tulfo Brothers at RPN 9, since he has a different show "Bitag" at ABC 5), kaya nya sinipa yung rehas kasi nabwisit sya dun sa bilanggo na ni-rape yung sarili nyang anak. I'm a regular viewer kasi of the show.

At any rate, maganda nga yang nag-aaway sila, para naglalabasan sila ng baho. At least the public is informed

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvorak
    dapat nga lalo pang lumala yan.. tapos magbarilan na silang dalawa.. mas maraming matutuwa!!
    sintensiyado ng LIBEL yung isa with 8M damages at kulong pa.... as per TV Patrol...

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    di ba dati din best of friends sina Ping at Mon?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Me nagkwento sa akin na si GMA daw ang nagbigay ng go-signal sa Tulfo brothers para ituloy ang expose kay Vicki Toh; syempre pagkakataon yun ni Gloria na resbakan ang kerida ni FG Mike. Pero mukhang umalma si FG.

Pero kung si Mike Arroyo nga ang nagpa-tanggal sa show ng Tulfo brothers, 'di ba pwede namang i-overrule ni GMA yun para ma-reinstate sila, especially if their expose will favor her in the long run?
    Last edited by Bogeyman; August 3rd, 2006 at 09:09 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jake1210
    sintensiyado ng LIBEL yung isa with 8M damages at kulong pa.... as per TV Patrol...
    galawan na nga ng mga alas!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Are You Ready.... Are You Ready...

let's Get It On!
    pag-tinabunan ni FG ng $$$$$$$$$$$ ang mga tulfo bros..(choking)

Tap Out!! game over! hehehe

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    MALICIOUS!’ Mike Arroyo Says of Tulfos’ Charges

08/03/2006

President Arroyo’s husband Jose Miguel “Mike” Arroyo yesterday described as “malicious” the allegations raised by four brother-jour-nalists that he is into influence-peddling and smuggler-coddling.

The First Gentleman, through his lawyer-spokesman Jesus Santos, denied he had caused the cancellation of the television programs on state-controlled RPN 9 of Ramon, Raffy, Erwin and Ben Tulfo. He also denied that he was responsible for the pullout of the Marine bodyguards of Ramon.
    The Tulfos made the accusations during a press conference that Ramon had called.

The President’s husband denied, too, the Tulfos’ accusation that he is behind the allegedly large-scale smuggling engaged in by his alleged lover, Vicky Toh, in tandem with the latter’s brother.

Another charge from Ramon, that Mrs. Arroyo’s husband is a money-launderer, was not addressed by the accused.

=======================================

Aba, matindi pala itong si Mon Tulfo, may Marine bodyguards pa.....

Aside from our politicos (Congressmen/Senators), allowed din ba mga journalists like Tulfo na magkaroon ng "military bodyguards"?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Mike Arroyo vs Tulfo brothers