New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuper Man View Post
    Geez, you guys should just sit back and enjoy the show. So what if Manny is maangas? He deserves to throw his weight around coz that's what big name people work hard for.

Bat di nyo sisihin ABSCBN for not throwing in more moolah to keep Manny in their backyard? If GMA 7 ad Solar got Manny to sign with them, then why not the so-called number 1 network in our coutry?

And sorry, stupid remarks like wishing Manny would lose his next bout only goes to show how narrow people think. Why wish for your countryman to lose? Because of ego? Please, we all have egos; but the difference is Manny's got ego and some cash to back him up. He's doing his thing in and off the ring, so if you people aren't satisfied and want a saint of of Manny, well, sorry coz I don't see that happening.

Pagnanood kayo ng boxing, isipin nyo na lang yung laban at wag na kung ano pa pinaggagawa ng boksingero na walang kinalaman sa boksing. Manny's skills out of the ring may not be pretty, but when he's inside the squared circle, he's friggin eye candy. And in the end, that's what we all love about Pacman, right?
    Definitely Agree.

I dont understand why some people will make a fuzz kung maangas si Manny o Korinna o dahil iniwanan ni Manny ang ABS-CBN. Directly affected ba kayo sa away nila, o niyabangan na ba kayo o nawalan kayo ng benepisyo nung umalis si Manny sa ABS-CBN?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mas maganda siguro kidnapin for ransom ng mga abu sayaf. hehe. joke lang din!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    And sorry, stupid remarks like wishing Manny would lose his next bout only goes to show how narrow people think. Why wish for your countryman to lose? Because of ego? Please, we all have egos; but the difference is Manny's got ego and some cash to back him up. He's doing his thing in and off the ring, so if you people aren't satisfied and want a saint of of Manny, well, sorry coz I don't see that happening.

Another bad Filipino trait...it's called Crab Mentality. "Inggit lang sila" ang sagot ni Manny.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I agree with TsuperMan, may mas mayabang pa kay Paquiao, nagkataon lang na mas visible sya ngayon kaya sya pinag didiskitahan para mapagusapan. Aminin na natin na may pagka yabang sya pero wag naman mag wish na matalo, he earned everything he has right now

Geez, you guys should just sit back and enjoy the show. So what if Manny is maangas? He deserves to throw his weight around coz that's what big name people work hard for.

Bat di nyo sisihin ABSCBN for not throwing in more moolah to keep Manny in their backyard? If GMA 7 ad Solar got Manny to sign with them, then why not the so-called number 1 network in our coutry?

Pagnanood kayo ng boxing, isipin nyo na lang yung laban at wag na kung ano pa pinaggagawa ng boksingero na walang kinalaman sa boksing. Manny's skills out of the ring may not be pretty, but when he's inside the squared circle, he's friggin eye candy. And in the end, that's what we all love about Pacman, right?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    just an observation on how ABS-CBN does their thing... when pacman was still on "their side of the fence" all praises. pati yata pagpunta sa kubeta, may coverage. pero pag wala na sa kanila, puro tira na ang gagawin.

look at the case of Angel Locsin... puro tira nila kay Darna during the time na nasa GMA pa si Angel, but upon transferring to their network, lahat nabaligtad.

The ABS-CBN/GMA rivalry is a big factor on this PacMan/Korina issue, IMO.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hindi naman gagawin ng ABS CBN lahat yun kung hindi nila yun pagkakakitaan. I imagine that all the contracts ABS CBN entered into with Manny were "win-win" deals where both parties should have benefited. So quits lang sila unless Manny did not perform his part of the bargain. But if he waited for whatever contract to expire before moving to GMA, then there shouldn't be any "utang na loob" issue to talk about.

By the way, I do agree na lumaki na talaga ulo niya. Secondly, sana lang he does something to uplift the lives of those around him in Gensan. You can only do so much with all that money coming in from his fights, endorsements and royalties. Sana he shares more of it with the poor.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    ikaw na ang tamaan ng maraming suntok siguro lalaki din ang ulo.ang makikinabang lang sa awayan na iyan ay mga news network,abs-cbn/gma

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmm marami palang galit dito kay pakyaw....

bat di nyo na lang hamunin ng suntukan yung tao....harharharharhar

although marami ngang balita na medyo lumaki na nga raw ang ulo ni pakyaw......

1. eh anong pakialam natin?
    2. buhay nya yon at yun ang diskarte nya. kung na-offend ka man nya eh di magdemanda ka.
    3. bakit kailangan pang ipanalangin nung iba na matalo yung tao sa laban nya eh pinaghihirapan naman talaga nya yung pagboboksing....crab mentality yan.....
    4. boksingero yung tao at hindi pari o arsobispo o congressman o senador o presidente na dapat talaga eh maging ehemplo ng kabutihan at kagandahang asal.....

Hindi ako maka-Pakyaw....pero sa larangan ng boksing eh mahusay talaga yung tao....at karapat dapat lang naman talaga yung mga gantimpala na kanyang nakamtan dahil ang hirap naman talagang makipagbasagan ng mukha para kumita......at hanggang doon na lang ako....wala akong pakialam kung maangas sya o masama ang ugali nya at lalong hindi ko hahamunin ng suntukan yung tao....

kung naisipan man nya na maging singer at meron na syang CD album at di mo gusto eh di wag kang bumili........maaring di sya magaling na manganganta or politiko pero sapat bang dahilan yang mga yan para ipanalangin yung tao na matalo sa pagboboksing nya?

parang personalan na yan....hehehehe gaya nung sabi ko sa umpisa, kung me galit man kayo kay Pakyaw......eh harapin nyo yung tao at hamunin nyo na lang ng suntukan....harharharharharharar

di raw maganda na mag-pray para sa ikasasama ng iba....

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I only wish him to lose so that he would be humbled by it. It is the only way (at least, the only way that I could think of) that would actually shake his current beliefs and make him think about everything... about the bad people around him... about the way he's acting off the ring.

Having a huge ego is alright as long as you can back it up. But having a huge ego while at the same time causing DETRIMENT to others is entirely something else. How many times have we ranted here at Tsikot about some superintendent police d*ckhead that parked his car in a no parking zone? About a rich kid a**hole who chased and blocked your car shouting expletives and that he's the son of whatever-whatever congressman so you should f*ck off? Too much ego does that to you apparently. Let's hope that Pacquiao won't develop into any of those kinds of persons.

So maybe I was wrong in your eyes to wish for Pacquiao's defeat. But hey, I am certainly entitled to my own opinion, and you are to yours. So please don't readily use heavy-handed words to someone who has a view on the matter different from yours.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    "Bato, bato sa langit. Ang tamaan 'wag magalit..."

**Old Filipino Proverb we tend to forget once in a while***

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Manny Pacquiao vs Korina Sanchez & ABS CBN et al