New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The Last Airbender M. Night Shymalan

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W1dhqc-JBs"]YouTube - 'The Last Airbender' Teaser HD[/ame]

The adventures of the successor to a long line of Avatars who must put aside his irresponsible ways to save the world.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Huwaw!!!! Asteeg to!!! :clap:
    Sana maganda ang effects lalo na pag earthbending.
    And dapat cute din ung gaganap kay Toph

Kainis naman next summer pa. Sana this Xmas na lang

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i like the Avatar series in Nickelodeon. i hope they don't change it too much.

Prince Zuko in the movie will be played by Dev Patel (from slumdog millionaire) - he's a taekwondo 1st degree black belt pala.

Katara naman will be played by Nicola Peltz.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    trailer looks full of bs. M. Night Shymalan is great. I just hope this doesn't end like Dragon Ball, street fighter, etc..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

"Avatar, The Last Airbender" is one of my favorite animation series.... I just hope that the movie will do justice to the story.....

8202:sampay:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yikes, an Indian(?) will play Zuko?! They should have hewed closer to the original animation. Oriental ang theme, not Indian.

Btw, did you know that Zuko was voiced by Dante Basco, a Fil-American? Hehehe, wala lang. Sayang nga, patay na si Mako (who voiced General Iroh, Zuko's uncle).

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wonder how much of the story will be covered by the movie or is this a multi-movie deal to cover the "chapters" of each story?

Another who watched the entire series would know a lot happened during the entire storyline for just one movie to cover.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Dev Patel as Zuko

I'm wondering how Appa, a six-legged giant flying bison, would look on CG.

I hope Shyamalan will pull it off. I'm thinking it must be a trilogy divided by books like the series.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    They should've put the distinctive red scar on Zuko's face. That's a major storyline in itself, in the animated version.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    there's the scar, but not as prominent as drawn in the series. looking closely, his left eyebrow curves upwards and the hair on that side of his head is slightly bald.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
The Last Airbender Movie