New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    tsskk.. tsskk.. nagdala lang ng boyfriend (hawaii) eh tinanggal na.

nag iiyak tuloy si Lara.
    http://images.google.com.ph/images?c...&um=1&ie=UTF-8
    Last edited by dbuzz; May 26th, 2008 at 01:33 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, she had it coming since it was stipulated on her contract that on official out-of-town trips for the show, she cannot bring her boyfriend with her. Time lost on an expensive trip while she is having some "koochie-koos" with her boyfriend is money down the drain for the TV show.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    si willie na ba mismo nagpatanggal? if he is the one, producer ba sya nung show?
    i've heard na may in-house rules kasi ang every show. i don't know if it is part of her contract. pero she seemed to have accepted it na naman.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    si willie na ba mismo nagpatanggal? if he is the one, producer ba sya nung show?
    i've heard na may in-house rules kasi ang every show. i don't know if it is part of her contract. pero she seemed to have accepted it na naman.
    sa morning news kanina sabi eh kursunada daw ni willie yun noon pa at di sya umubra kaya naghanap ng butas para ipatanggal.

teka may rule ba talaga na di pwede magdala ng bf/gf? sabi daw willie's rule daw yun.

sabi ni lara eh di naman daw sya nalate o nakagawa ng inconvenience sa show noong doon sila(sabi nya).

well, anyway dami pa rin yata syang project sa abs-cbn after wowowe eh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    I agree, kung meron silang rule na bawal magdala ng BF/GF then her termination is not a big deal, alam naman siguro ni LAra yun from the start.. kung ang ibang co-host kayang sumunod bakit siya hinde?

and if ever man si Willie ang nagpaalis then maybe he was right since the producer stood by his decision...

this is not a big deal...she violated a rule, then she must go...

and besides I'm sure it was stipulated in Lara's contract (violation) 'coz if it's not and hinanapan lang ng butas ni Willie supposedly bec hinde siya umubra sa advances niya kay Lara, then she can sue the producer ass and get a lot of money, since it will be a breach of contract/harassment..but since she's not making any move then it is safe to assume that she indeed violated something...
    Last edited by shadow; May 27th, 2008 at 12:05 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hay nakakabobo lang itong mga noon time shows, come on guys let's move on
    Last edited by tidus1203; May 27th, 2008 at 12:36 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No biggie with her firing. Besides, she stood by her decision to bring her entourage so she should face the consequences.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hay nakakabobo lang itong mga noon time shows, come on guys let's move on
    tama po. isa sa mga nagpapabagal ng progress ng ibang tao yan. imo.
    nawawala yung time na maaari sila maging more productive at maging effective na citizens.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    tama kung hindi noon time show...circus sa senado ..haaay di lang maka score si willie kay lara.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Baka nagpumilit sumama yung BF kasi walang tiwala kay Willie boy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Lara Quigaman tinanggal ni Willie sa Wowowe