Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kawawa naman yung bata.. :rip:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Nope, it isn't as simple as that.

Since somebody died as a result of a vehicular accident, and if it can be proven na may negligence on the part of Kristine Hermosa's driver, then he can be charged with Homicide, the lack of a driver's license on the part of the other party notwithstanding. Baka mitigating circumstance na lang yung walang lisensya, but he will be charged, that I am sure of.
    that's correct, the mere fact of lack of license of a driver by itself does not shift the liability on him, if it can be shown that it was the other party's negligence which was the cause of the mishap.

since she was in the car, hermosa can be made directly liable if it's shown that she could have stopped her driver from driving negligently.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leolop View Post
    that's correct, the mere fact of lack of license of a driver by itself does not shift the liability on him, if it can be shown that it was the other party's negligence which was the cause of the mishap.

since she was in the car, hermosa can be made directly liable if it's shown that she could have stopped her driver from driving negligently.
    I believe this would be true if the vehicle where the driver without license is in wasn't moving, but if it was in motion, this could be counted against the driver na ito, and would lessen the liability of the driver ni Kristine.

However, It is very very hard to pinpoint na liable rin Kristine dahil passenger lang sya. Not unless the driver would testify na utos ni Kristine na banggain yun sasakyan.
    Last edited by Mguy; October 8th, 2007 at 12:45 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    that makes sense.pero sa report ay red civic
    Red Honda XRM, pinakita kaninang umaga sa news.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Red Honda XRM, pinakita kaninang umaga sa news.

Oo nga. Motor ang nabangga nila, hindi civic. Yun ang sabi sa Ch. 2.

Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Oo nga. Motor ang nabangga nila, hindi civic. Yun ang sabi sa Ch. 2.
    Kaya pala. Kasi I doubt na kotse, namatay yung isa sa passenger tapos sa bumangga na Sta. Fe ni walang nangyari.

RIP duon sa bata.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    the liability depends on how good the lawyers are.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder View Post
    the liability depends on how good the lawyers are.
    or how much connections you have.

i once hit a car making an illegal u-turn. the driver is under-age and no license as well.

in the end, ako pa yun kinaso nila kasi may mga connection yun tatay. but my insurance agency took care of everything.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    eh paanong naging killer vehicle ang SF? eh hinde naman pala namatay yun nabangga mo? and lahat naman ng 2 wheeled vehicle mawawalang ng balance pag nabangga eh...
    pero linya nga lang damage sa'kin. tibay no

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yon ang masaklap, driver kulong...

eh driver may license, prof pa yata, yong bata wala, me dalang girl, malamang nagyayabang, para tudo kapit ang girl sa kanya,,

tapos anak pa sya ng may "connection"

the LAW sucks..

tingnan din dapat, if registered din ba yong bike?

wla dapat wla bleeding hearts dito...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast