New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    nabasa ko this morning sa Philippine star na meron palang sinabi si Yap sa harap ni Baby James about Kris.

so that was the breaking point.
    Ano daw sinabi ni James Yap?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    about your last concern, i'm quite worried too.

'lam mo ba yun story ng Soddom and Gomorrah, they say God destroyed that society bec. there were too much homo***uality

then lately, I read (I still continued my research on Hollow Earth) that most of the Atlanteans were homo***uals or practiced homo***uality. and look where there city ended up with. The Greeks lalo na yun popular philisophers nila were believed to be homo***uals and perverts. Hitler tried to annihilate the Jews bec. he was convinced that it was the Jews who are practicing this in the pseudo-modern world.

i think our world is quite approaching judgment day again.
    Do you really have this fact based on your research that the earth is hollow?

Parang napanood ko yan sa movie! "Journey to the center of the earth"....

'Greetings fellow earthlings'...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Does James have a share to Kris's earnings? Wala pa lang prenup...

Meanwhile, here’s Kris’ text message to The STAR in reaction to the STAR story that she’s a “controlling” and “domineering” wife:

“That snippet of a conversation you printed occurred on April 26. And that wasn’t the straw that broke the camel’s back – it was what James told Baby James in front of me. Sorry but I can’t make public what it was. That’s why I kept my silence on The Buzz last Sunday. At three-years-old, my son is vulnerable and can be emotionally and psychologically damaged.”

“May I make it clear that I didn’t provoke that fight. We were keeping our distance from each other for several weeks when James exploded. Yes, I am guilty of many times saying I wanted out. But I have never involved our son. I have never said words that would hurt Baby James and negate his value as my child. I am trying to be decent and proper.”

“It isn’t valuing my feelings. You of all people and after all you have witnessed in all your years of being Ricky Lo you would know that infidelity once accused and, may I add, broadcast on national television and with lurid details thrown at your face, somehow no matter how it is denied and no matter how hard you may try to believe your husband, the very fact that you needed to be publicly humiliated and privately mocked just puts wounds in your heart and mind that don’t heal.”

“I have never controlled James. More than one year na nga akong hindi nakikialam sa kanya. We have been living under one roof but totally separate lives. I honestly felt I was near my breaking point last week – that I could easily have a nervous breakdown because of presenting an everything-is-OK picture to the world when my home life has been so unhappy for so long. I was tired of lying to the world and lying to myself.”

“Our lawyers discussed with Dondon Monteverde (James’ manager) last Saturday and they will meet with James’ lawyers in the next few days. Under the law, because of the kids I do have a right to our condo in Makati but if he refuses to vacate, ayoko ng gulo. My Mom was insistent before that the practical thing to do was to ask for a prenup. James is smarter than you all give him credit for. He told me then na-in-insulto ang pagkatao nya and I was stupid enough to not insist.”

“I just want a chance to heal. Akala ng lahat ako lang yung madaldal at pwedeng masakit magsalita. Hindi nyo lang alam lahat ng insultong inabot na rin ng pagkatao ko sa years na pinagsamahan namin. I have shared all this with off the record. I am not asking you to take my side but just to see why I am firm in saying this is a separation that will be legalized and finalized.”
    Last edited by Monseratto; June 29th, 2010 at 11:00 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Who the hell cares?!

Ang problema kasi kay Kris, akala niya she owes the world an explanation about every aspect of her life! Well, somebody should tell her na the world doesn't give a hoot. Ano ba pakialam ko kung naghiwalay na sila??? People have bigger problems to solve rather than a doomed marriage. She should just STFU and lose the "I need to tell people" attitude.
    Couldn't have said it better. She always makes it appear like she's taking the high road.

So your marriage is over after three years... oh, boohoo!

Well, we just had to have a female version of Willie Revillame.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post

walang sinabi eh....read between the lines na lang. feeling ko meron sinabi si Yap about Kris's past relationship or something...

James on Kris: It's up to her
    By Ricky Lo (The Philippine Star) Updated June 29, 2010 12:00 AM
    MANILA, Philippines - True to form, and out of respect for the presidential inaugural, James Yap, the shy and soft-spoken estranged husband of Kris Aquino, has opted to remain quiet on their breakup, which was confirmed by Kris on her farewell appearance on the ABS-CBN talk show “The Buzz.”

“Respeto lang po kay Presidente Noynoy,” James told The STAR in a brief interview yesterday. “He will take his oath of office tomorrow at ayoko namang agawan siya ng eksena. Our country has a lot of problems. Ewan ko ba kung bakit ang problema namin ng asawa ko ang pinagtutuunan ng pansin ng tao.”

A lot of people are taking Kris to task on why she has to steal the show from her Kuya Noynoy, who will be sworn in as the 15th president of the Philippines tomorrow at austere ceremonies at the newly-renovated Quirino Grandstand. He’s doing away with the parade to cut costs. “Kris said on The Buzz that she has kept quiet for two years about her marital problem,” said a disappointed [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Kris[/COLOR][/COLOR] fan. “If she had waited that long, couldn’t she have waited two weeks or two months more until after Noynoy had taken his oath of office and gotten settled in office before she spoke out about her domestic problem?”

Kris left home last week with sons Joshua and Baby James, leaving James alone at the new house in Makati they bought last year from the money they got from selling their conjugal home in Valle Verde in Quezon City. Asked if Kris broke up with him so that she and her sons could move to Malacañang by themselves, James said, “It’s up to her.”

Would he have wanted to move with them to Malacañang if he and Kris hadn’t broken up?

“Bakit ako lilipat doon, eh, may bahay naman akong tinitirhan?” Asked further what he plans to do now that Kris has publicly confirmed their breakup, James said, “It’s up to her,” insisting that no third party was involved in the breakup as there was none in their previous fights.

Meanwhile, here’s Kris’ text message to The STAR in reaction to the STAR story that she’s a “controlling” and “domineering” wife:

“That snippet of a conversation you printed occurred on April 26. And that wasn’t the straw that broke the camel’s back – it was what James told Baby James in front of me. Sorry but I can’t make public what it was.

That’s why I kept my silence on The Buzz last Sunday. At three-years-old, my son is vulnerable and can be emotionally and psychologically damaged.”

“May I make it clear that I didn’t provoke that fight. We were keeping our distance from each other for several weeks when James exploded. Yes, I am guilty of many times saying I wanted out. But I have never involved our son. I have never said words that would hurt Baby James and negate his value as my child. I am trying to be decent and proper.”

“It isn’t valuing my feelings. You of all people and after all you have witnessed in all your years of being Ricky Lo you would know that infidelity once accused and, may I add, broadcast on national television and with lurid details thrown at your face, somehow no matter how it is denied and no matter how hard you may try to believe your husband, the very fact that you needed to be publicly humiliated and privately mocked just puts wounds in your heart and mind that don’t heal.”

“I have never controlled James. More than one year na nga akong hindi nakikialam sa kanya. We have been living under one roof but totally separate lives. I honestly felt I was near my breaking point last week – that I could easily have a nervous breakdown because of presenting an everything-is-OK picture to the world when my home life has been so unhappy for so long. I was tired of lying to the world and lying to myself.”

“Our lawyers discussed with Dondon Monteverde (James’ manager) last Saturday and they will meet with James’ lawyers in the next few days. Under the law, because of the kids I do have a right to our condo in Makati but if he refuses to vacate, ayoko ng gulo. My Mom was insistent before that the practical thing to do was to ask for a prenup. James is smarter than you all give him credit for. He told me then na-in-insulto ang pagkatao nya and I was stupid enough to not insist.”

“I just want a chance to heal. Akala ng lahat ako lang yung madaldal at pwedeng masakit magsalita. Hindi nyo lang alam lahat ng insultong inabot na rin ng pagkatao ko sa years na pinagsamahan namin. I have shared all this with off the record. I am not asking you to take my side but just to see why I am firm in saying this is a separation that will be legalized and finalized.”

By the way, James said that he’s attending President-elect Noynoy Aquino’s inaugural tomorrow. After all, in spite of his and Kris’ domestic problem, he’s still very much a member of the family.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    walang sinabi eh....read between the lines na lang. feeling ko meron sinabi si Yap about Kris's past relationship or something...

Heavy baggages ni Kris iyan... So, she cannot really exact a morally upright stance from James....

This was what I meant when I said that James was disadvantaged from the very start....

10.2K:chicken:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Feeling ko, it had something to do with her disease-laden organ of reproduction (but now cured, hehehe). Siyempre, napuno na yung lalaki, ininsulto siguro ni Kris, kaya nagsabi na rin ng hindi maganda infront of their son.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    "Kahit anong puti mo at retoke gawin dyan sa ano mo, madami na sumawsaw dyan"

"Sawang sawa na ko, hindi tayo bagay. I can get better p*****s, I have money...and we also share the same wealth...BWAHAHAHAHA"

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Heavy baggages ni Kris iyan... So, she cannot really exact a morally upright stance from James....

This was what I meant when I said that James was disadvantaged from the very start....

10.2K:chicken:
    nope! I wouldn't say that it was disadvantageous on Yap's part, eh pinakasalan niya eh wala naman sigurong nagpilit sa kanya. before niya pinakasalan si Kris alam naman niya na lahat ng past niya. so no one to blame but himself.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    pinapanalo muna nya kapatid nya bago break-up

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Kris Aquino says marriage with James is over