New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ABSCBN recently launched its new TV drama series "Katorse". I can't help but to wonder if it's OK for our kids to watch it? Morally, it's questionable. Baka mas lalong ma-encourage lang ang mga kabataan to engage in premarital ***. Well, some may say that it will serve as a warning to teens about early pregnancy pero I'll bet that this series will end in a "happy ending" plot. So OK lang a mabuntis/mambuntis sa ganuong edad kasi sila din ang magkakatuluyan? Ewan ko ha pero I don't feel OK about this show.

What do you think?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    There's too much *** on TV, period.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    american style *** education i guess. but if you look at the bright side, atleast kids will be aware of the consequences of pms
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hot naman si erich eh.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    There's too much *** on TV, period.
    +1 to this. . .and wala nang pinipili na time slot and type ng show. . .e.g., wowowie and eat bulaga are supposed to be family-oriented shows but i can never accept the part of those dancers. . .dapat sa hatinggabi sila ipalabas when the kids are fast asleep

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Prime time pa naman, tapos ganoon ang ipinapalabas......

8505:bat:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    +1 to this. . .and wala nang pinipili na time slot and type ng show. . .e.g., wowowie and eat bulaga are supposed to be family-oriented shows but i can never accept the part of those dancers. . .dapat sa hatinggabi sila ipalabas when the kids are fast asleep
    it's like pimping those girls . . . on full broadcast

american style *** education i guess. but if you look at the bright side, atleast kids will be aware of the consequences of pms
    ... surely, there will be consequences . Attention to all parents, guide your children well when watching this show or rather switch to other channels during this time schedule.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Fantasy ni Gab Lopez yan..

Who knows kung pati ung sa Katorse kinatorse na din nya

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    No comment's. Baka ma-cast out pa ako dito.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    No comment's. Baka ma-cast out pa ako dito.
    haha. . .ang sinasabi ko lang e mali ang time slot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Katorse . . .