New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Good choice by Pacquiao.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Honestly... Who cares? She isn't even that good... It's just that everyone else this season sucked. Viewership for idol reflects this... Viewing figures are down, down, down... The finals had the lowest ratings ever for a finale despite the huge vote-boosting that was going on.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    OT:

Fil-Am singer Kirby Asunto of New Jersey is singing the Philippine national anthem.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I hope this serves as an eye-opener to all those who obsess over Jessica Sanchez being Pinay.

Ni hindi nga siya proud maging Pilipino eh. Sobrang nakakainis yung mga "kababayan" daw ni Jessica sa Samar ba yun. Hello ni hindi nga kayo kilala niyan eh. And the goddamn plea by the CBCP to pray/vote for her? Madness.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    so what? she's more american than pinoy anyway. just because she isn't white doesn't mean she's not american. she grew up there, speaks their language the way americans do, adopted the culture and traits of americans. besides her being half filipina, she doesn't have anything filipino in her. if you think a half pinoy who never set foot in the philippines and don't even know our culture would choose to represent us over where they were born and raised then i'd say you are dumb.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Dyan naman talaga magaling ang pinoy media. Angkinin yung mga fil-am na sumisikat. Sobrang nakakairita yung mga tanong ng Phil. media reporters na nagpunta ng California at umattend ng presscon ni Jessica. Papansin na huy taga Philippine media kami dun lumaki nanay mo, anong message mo sa mga pinoy na todo suporta sayo? Dafuq.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last time I checked, she participated in American Idol as an American... not as Filipino or Mexican. I don't know what's the fuzz about her not singing the Philippine national anthem?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There's no fuss, we're just gloating sa mga OA na pinoy inangking siya as Filipino...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by shadow; June 7th, 2012 at 06:56 AM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kaya nga kasama siya sa American Idol...

Pero, bakit kaya hindi si Phillip Phillips ang pinakanta nila, with matching gitara pa?... :hysterical:

15.8K:dunno:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cvt, dapat hinde tayo patalo, Si Philip Philips kanta ng Philippine anthem....tongue twister pa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Jessica Sanchez to sing American anthem at Pacquiao-Bradley fight