New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    You know the movies. The ones that make your heart grow ten times bigger, or the ones that give you the strength of ten warriors on your side.

These are the movies that inspire us.

They make the blood rush through our veins. They make our soul sing. They make us want to get up and give our best … until there’s nothing more to give … and then give some more. They move us.

They make us laugh, they make us cry, they make us think. But mostly, they remind us why we are alive and what’s worth living for. They remind us that every day, is another day, to get up, venture into the world, and make a difference. Our difference. Whether that difference is to conquer a personal demon, or to make a difference in somebody’s life, or to make the world a better place. It’s our story that we write each day.

Everybody, every day, has their own adventures, and their own unfolding story, but we’re all in this together. And that’s why we identify with the movies that inspire us — to make the most of what we’ve got … to live more, learn more, laugh more, and love more … and, above all, to keep our spirit strong, and to go the distance.

Here are my top 10 motivational movies that inspire us to go the distance, and make the most of the journey of life along the way …

1. Pursuit of Happyness
    2. 3 Idiots
    3. Remember The Titans
    4. Shawshank Redemption
    5. Freedom Writers
    6. Slumdog Millionaire
    7. Coach Carter
    8. Goodwill Hunting
    9. The Bucket List
    10. Braveheart

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Add Forrest Gump to the list.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    The Blind Side
    Gridiron Gang

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The Exorcist

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    1. Saving Private Ryan

2. 51st Dates

3. Schindler's List

4.Gung Ho

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    yah! I like those movies too..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    I heard that Schindler's list is a very good movie but I haven't seen it yet..I just bought a DVD of it last sunday.. I'm going to watch it tomorrow.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    yes! i love forrest gump and also The Terminal.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by honart View Post
    yes! i love forrest gump and also The Terminal.
    Forrest Gump is the Best! Run Forrest! Run!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by honart View Post
    You know the movies. The ones that make your heart grow ten times bigger, or the ones that give you the strength of ten warriors on your side.

These are the movies that inspire us.

They make the blood rush through our veins. They make our soul sing. They make us want to get up and give our best … until there’s nothing more to give … and then give some more. They move us.

They make us laugh, they make us cry, they make us think. But mostly, they remind us why we are alive and what’s worth living for. They remind us that every day, is another day, to get up, venture into the world, and make a difference. Our difference. Whether that difference is to conquer a personal demon, or to make a difference in somebody’s life, or to make the world a better place. It’s our story that we write each day.

Everybody, every day, has their own adventures, and their own unfolding story, but we’re all in this together. And that’s why we identify with the movies that inspire us — to make the most of what we’ve got … to live more, learn more, laugh more, and love more … and, above all, to keep our spirit strong, and to go the distance.

Here are my top 10 motivational movies that inspire us to go the distance, and make the most of the journey of life along the way …

1. Pursuit of Happyness
    2. 3 Idiots
    3. Remember The Titans
    4. Shawshank Redemption
    5. Freedom Writers
    6. Slumdog Millionaire
    7. Coach Carter
    8. Goodwill Hunting
    9. The Bucket List
    10. Braveheart
    Forrest Gump nga and 51st Date.

I don't like Slumdog Millionare.