New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    1 very very energetic and nakakatuwang mtv and music na super hit na, Nobody by Wonder Girls. one great way to start a day

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBn1e9pr2Q"]YouTube - [M/V]Wondergirls Nobody[/ame]

ingat lang sa last song syndrome at makabisado ang dance steps niya, hehehe...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    So this is music producer Jin Young Park's latest "product". He's been trying to crack the Japanese and the American market but fails. Once I saw his face plastered all over Shibuya. I hope he's successful this time, replacing all the crap that Japanese pop music produce these days (those all look but no talent prepubescent girl bands). Don't get me wrong, this music is still crap, but BETTER crap.
    Last edited by Negus; August 1st, 2009 at 10:19 AM. Reason: added prepubescent, it seems everything Jpop produces promotes pedophilia

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    it breaks my heart pag nalalait magagandang babae xD

*testament
    try mo snsd(gee) pati 2ne1(fire) to add sa inyong pagkakaroon ng LSS
    medyo laos na kasi agad jai ho pati yung i know you want me i know you want cha~ by pitbull yata yun

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    manyak version (shrimp lover):

"i want your body, your body, not you!"

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sriver View Post
    manyak version (shrimp lover):

"i want your body, your body, not you!"
    oo nga.. hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Patok yan pati sa mga bata. Yung mga kids ko alam pati yung Korean version......

Ok kasi ang beat at melody. Ok ang dating.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    gusto ko ang choreography niya, very very synchronized!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    This is a major LSS song

nag stick na sa utak ko after the first time ko na narining.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I heard this somewhere....

A young Filipina finally met her foreigner chat-mate and sang, "I want nobody, nobody, nobody but you!"

Then the foreigner chat-mate replied, also singing.."I want your body, your body, your body, not you!"

After sometime of their relationship and feeling the love and care from the Filipina, the foreigner changed his tune, this time singing, "I want nobody, nobody, nobody but you!"

But the Filipina in reply sang..."I want your money, your money, your money, not you!"...........

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Is the guy in the video the same guy from the powerade commercial? Funny dude.

If you don't like this video, you shoulda seen the version our local celebs did on one of those noontime shows. Now that's torture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
I want nobody, nobody, nobody but you!