New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    It's everywhere

Not just in showbiz or corporate world

Wherever there are powerful male decision makerrs and young women whose career depends on decisions of powerful men
    Ilan horny profs ang nahuli may kasamang student sa motel?

MANILA, Philippines — A criminology professor accused by a student of ***ual harassment was arrested in a police sting operation in front of a motel in Dasmariñas in Cavite, a radio report said Saturday.

Radio dzBB reported that De La Salle University Dasmariñas professor Arnel Sanchez was to meet his 17-year-old would-be victim at the motel when he was arrested.

Initial investigation showed Sanchez threatened to flunk his student if she did not agree to have *** with him, not anticipating the victim would tell police.

The report said the victim showed police text messages that he wanted to have *** with the student. - GMANews.TV
    Last edited by Monseratto; October 17th, 2017 at 09:55 AM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    naalala ko dito sa local scene iyong mga kaso nila pepsi paloma, kat alano, at hans montenegro.

ika nga casting couch nga tawag nila jan di ba? jan nga iyong concept ni backroom casting couch nang galing

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Ilan horny profs ang nahuli may kasamang student sa motel?
    yup my point

di lang naman sa showbiz

pati sa schools gobyerno, etc

basta kung saan may makapangyarihan na lalake

at mga babae na nakasalalay ang future nila sa desisyon ng makapangyarihan na lalake

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    intersting.. where is womens march? 👀👀👀
    Hollywood's Accused Harassers, Molesters, Rapists -- The Rap Sheet, So Far

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Sayang. Kevin Spacey was one of my favorite actors. Very versatile and convincing. I particularly like his impersonations of other actors.

But I've been noticing certain traits and mannerisms in his acting even from way back, but I always dismiss it as part of his role. But in light of the recent allegations of ***ual harassment and his rough "coming out" moment, may pinanggagalingan pala yung galing at pagiging artistic niya. That's well and good, but ***ual harassment isn't.

Again, sayang.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    It looks like the harvey Weinstein call out effect has finally hit local showbizdom.

Opm bands jensen and the flips and sud have been exposed by their fans as using music as their tool to take advantage of their female fans. As a result of the fall out, their gigs are being cancelled one-by-one

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you
    Last edited by baludoy; November 24th, 2017 at 07:35 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    NBC wants Opra running President 2020

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Hollywood Rape Culture: Harvey Weinstein