New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^ baka naisip nila since gumana si pokwang, "exotic" beauties na patok.:bwahaha: in reality pokwang was only a compliment to willie and not the star of the show.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Malamang wala pang isang taon to tanggal na to.

Ang baduy kase ampot...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ My first impression is pathetic....

We'll see...

12.2K:lawn:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano mangyayari sa Showtime?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ABS-CBN is trying desperately to replicate the success of Wowowee! Let's see how this goes, but the main hosts are has-beens, while the supporting ones are well...not quite there yet.

First, the title sucks. It ain't catchy and there's almost zero chance of recall.

Second, Melai as a variety/game show host? Now that's really pushing it. Her quirky and contrived English defects notwithstanding, I think people find her nothing more as a momentary amusement. I guess that's what you get when you "manufacture" celebrity out of reality shows.

Third, John Estrada and Randy Santiago? It may have worked in MTB, but they gotta find something new. It's just too painful to watch.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ Sana si Edu na lang. Kaso na sa GMA-7 na siya.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Until now can't remember the title of the show..wtf,hapi cupi pupi ata,puweehh,ano ba yan.it's totally sucks.imagine pilot telecast walang kuwenta.wtffffuk,1 week is enough,try another show naman.Showtime is much more better than this hapi cupi pupiwiwipwpepepuwweeeee.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    sinilip ko eto kanina langya walang kabuhay buhay
    tapos ang nasilip ko pang nag hohost eh ang pinaka maarteng babae sa balat ng lupa na si mariel rodriguez he he he

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tinanggal ba ang Showtime?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I think Showtime went back to their original time slot.

Haven't seen this crap yet and I have no plans on checking it out. My suggestion is for ABS to just show erotic pinoy movies after Showtime. Start with Scorpio Nights 2. Ewan ko nalang kung hindi pa magrate ang mga bold against Eat Bulagta

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Happy, Yipee, Yehey!