New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Grace Lee quits radio show
    ABS-CBNnews.com
    Posted at 03/06/2012 8:52 PM | Updated as of 03/07/2012 7:23 AM

MANILA, Philippines –- Korean TV and radio personality Grace Lee is leaving her morning show on radio station Magic 89.9.

This was confirmed by Andrew Santiago, station manager of Magic 89.9.

Lee also said in her official Twitter account that she will properly say goodbye in her morning show, "Good Times," on Thursday.

In her supposed e-mail for co-host DJ Mo Twister dated March 6, 2012 that has been going around online, Lee said that for the past month, she has been “emotionally struggling.”

“I realized the our show requires me to be who I am; but lately it's been difficult when everyone wants to twist or put malice into things that I would normally say,” she said.

Lee said she “realized that at this point in time I'm not capable of handling the format of our morning show. The show has given me a wonderful, fun four years; but I believe the time has come for me to exit.”

While she is leaving her morning radio show, it is not clear whether she will just tranfer to another program or leave the station permanently.

Lee is currently dating President Benigno Aquino III.

Below is the complete supposed e-mail of Lee to Mo.

Hi Mo,

Composed a long email and found out my dog chewed on our internet cable. Hay. Well, I have been contemplating this for quite some time and with the recent happenings in my life I guess it just fast-tracked my decision-making. As you already know the past month has been really stressful and emotionally I have been struggling. I realized the our show requires me to be who I am; but lately it's been difficult when everyone wants to twist or put malice into things that I would normally say. I admit I have been extra sensitive to things and I know you can sense it and so can the listeners. I have realized that at this point in time I'm not capable of handling the format of our morning show. The show has given me a wonderful, fun four years; but I believe the time has come for me to exit. I hope you understand and rest-assured I will always be indebted to this show you pioneered. I will talk to the management regarding my decision and on Thursday drop by the show to properly say goodbye to our listeners. Thank you again Mo for making everything possible this show has changed my life.

- Grace Lee
    March 6, 2012
    12:17 a.m.
    SOURCE: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertain...show-magic-899

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    lesson: dating Noynoy screws up your life

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    di kaya nadale na din ni Mo yan?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think I understand Grace Lee if she is resigning because of her radio show. It's format requires the DJs to voice out their personal opinions on various topics, many of which are quite personal in nature. If Grace Lee is going to continue her ralationship with PNOY, she might be better off with a show which does not require her to make public her personal opinions.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The morning show requires you to air your panties and vibrator out in public. Can't very well do that and stay the girlfriend of the President.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    noynoy is dating the wrong korean. he should be dating jinri park.

or she should replace grace lee on the show

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Free Parking ba iyan, bro... :naughty2:
    15.1K:bouncealt:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    di kaya nadale na din ni Mo yan?
    malamang.

very close ata sila. pati email ni grace lee, parang ok lang na ikalat nya.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    noynoy is dating the wrong korean. he should be dating jinri park.

or she should replace grace lee on the show
    phl resident na rin ba siya?
    madalas ko makita yan sa mga men's mag.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    malamang.

very close ata sila. pati email ni grace lee, parang ok lang na ikalat nya.

Kung ganoon,- maghintay na ulit tayo ng isa pang scandal...
    15.1K:bouncealt:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
"Grace Lee quits radio show"