New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    GoT is really good. Aside from the plot twists, the actor and actresses were very good.

This season has become too predictable as GRRM has not finished the novel and HBO was forced to make its own story.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Different demographics. GoT is really big among twenty-somethings. That's not the majority of the Tsikot market. My entire college barkada watches, my high school barkada watches, my teammates at work watch too. ��

I read an article a few months back and was surprised that BBT and Grey's Anatomy still had higher viewership than GoT. It's just that GoT's following is really big among its viewers, so it seems to be making a bigger impact on social media.

Yung greys anatomy hindi ko napanuod yan. Parang tingin ko jan beverly hills 90210 na ang setting sa hospital.....

kaya ko nasabi walking dead ang successful kasi umabot na sila outside tv.....kalat na sila sa mga malls....they are like harry potter... i miss harry potter....

tapos ito game of thrones tinanong ko sa friends ko eh boring daw talaga earlier seasons kaya wala daw impact....so wala talaga magpost dito sa tsikot.... eh walking dead first season pa lang ang dami ng nagwala....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    This season has become too predictable as GRRM has not finished the novel and HBO was forced to make its own story.
    While we have fewer deaths so far, what makes this season rewarding for me is that we're beginning to see some plotlines move towards their denouement, and we're seeing the overarching arc of A Song of Ice and Fire come into play.

After all, there's a total of 10 eps left for the series.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Agree that the plot lines are now moving as they developed the characters enough. But the only real question now is who would sit in the throne after all of this.

I feel that there wont be a good ending for everyone involved.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Been a GOT follower since season 3. I've read the 5 books too. GRRM can write and can spin a tale, and this tale IMO is better than anything by Tolkien.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Winter is here...

another 7 days of waiting. hehe!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    So far the spoilers found on the net are spot on......

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    grabe Season Finale, so many twists and recourse thinking, and that shocking revelation omigosh!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    What an episode! What a season! What a show!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Paumpisa pa lang ako Season 3 [emoji23][emoji23]

Matanong ko lang, sino sumunog sa Winterfell in the season finale of season 2?

Diba surrounded na si Theon outside?

Then 20 lang tao niya, Theon was knocked out by his men I assumed betrayed.

Bran and company got out tapos sunog na yung Winterfell.

Who did? Men surrounding them was their allies diba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast