New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Gusto niyong mapagod, while listening to an AM station?

Subukan nyo kay Mike Enriquez, sa Double B. Pag naririnig ko siya sa AM, napapagod ako! Ang dalas pa nyang sabihin yung phrase na "....Mga Kapuso!", habang nagsasalita on air.
    akala ko madalas niya sabihin "excuse me po!" hehehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    This morning while driving to work, since its Friday, I tuned in to 89.9 as I like 80s music. Fortunately today, Mo Twister and the gang weren't around and it was all music and I had a very relaxing drive.

I really don't tune in to these talk shows while driving as they make my blood boil. They talk mostly stupidity and their opinions are always whacked. And most of the times they are rude to the people that call in. This is one reason why CDs/MP3s/Ipods are God send.

Do any one of you listen to this show while driving? What's your take that FM radio should be playing more music and less talk? or less music and more talk?
    You want talk? E di AM.. news usually from 5 -730 (minsan nakaka singit ng commentary yung news reader)... then about 730 or 8 puro commentary na.. yan puro talk..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

MP3 for music....

AM for talk....

10.6K:horse:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ^ Dagdag mo pa yung nasa 90.7..........:suka:

90.7 Love Radio- #1 sa kabaduyan, jologs talk, kadyot lang radio, music they play are all garbage/ trash. If you want to ruin your day, better tune in to this station.
    100.3 RJ FM- Their programming is so confusing, don't know what kind of music they are playing- oldies, classics, top 40. Weak signal even in Metro Manila. On Sundays, they play mostly music of dead artists. A very different from the original RJ The Rock Radio of the 70's and early 80's.
    94.7- Instead of playing music, their DJ's indulge mostly in all talk blah blah, annoying gossips/ discussions. I only listen to this station only on Sundays where they play 80's music.
    101.1, 101.9- All talk blah blah, gossips. Music they play also sucks and so baduy.

FM stations today are boring and really differs from FM stations of the 70's and 80's in terms of programming.

Good thing, I have enough original CD collections, not pirated versions, which sounds better than I-Pod, MP3.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    IMHO, mas gusto ko talk shows sa fm stations. hindi na kasi ako nagrerely sa fm for music. mas maganda quality ng audio pag mp3 ang gamit. i switch to FM pag inaantok ako magdrive. naghahanap ako ng talkshow pampagising.

pwede nyo ba ipost dito schedule ng mga talkshows sa fm?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa ibang FM may bakla pa......

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    the shows disenchanted kingdom ( i so love listening to the sultry voice of anna q5 in the morning) and disturbing the peace w/ sam oh and gibb of 99.5rt are quite interesting and entertaining. of course, they're still pretty much incomparable to the station's legendary jocks of days gone by.

music wise - i think they're still ok because more often than not they're still the first to release primo songs w/c soon become house hold tunes

special mention goes to the thursday motoring show also of RT :drive1: and nu107's rock ed radio. pretty interesting stuff they talk about over there ( rock ed radio show) but i hate the erwin romulo guy who projects himself as someone oh-so-profound :butt2:

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sa akin naman, depende sa kundisyon while driving. minsan gusto ko ng live discussions (aka daldalan), minsan naman music lang. And di ko kaya eh yung makinig ng matagal sa mga maarte at sobrang slang ang pagsasalita at yung mga bobits na mga dj na nagpupumilit sa mga discussion. at isa pa nga pala, yung mga masyadong impokritong dj na sobrang righteous magsalita. hehehehehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    TMR and BNO lang ang "talks" na pinakikinggan ko sa FM radio. Most of the time naka off lang; once in a while CD/iPod. :D

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    double post - check out p3
    Last edited by Type 100; September 5th, 2010 at 07:43 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
FM Radio. Music or Talk?