Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    BNO lang ang gusto kong " talk " sa 89.9

The rest, music ako.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    This morning while driving to work, since its Friday, I tuned in to 89.9 as I like 80s music. Fortunately today, Mo Twister and the gang weren't around and it was all music and I had a very relaxing drive.

I really don't tune in to these talk shows while driving as they make my blood boil. They talk mostly stupidity and their opinions are always whacked. And most of the times they are rude to the people that call in. This is one reason why CDs/MP3s/Ipods are God send.

Do any one of you listen to this show while driving? What's your take that FM radio should be playing more music and less talk? or less music and more talk?
    I find Mo Twister very Arrogant.
    Pad di nya gusto kausap nya or a caller doesn't agree with his opinion, he just hang up the phone. The Manners.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    music, of course

nakakaasar nga yang mga fm station dj's ngayon, parang am na sa daldal. . .andaming jologs na fm stations ngayon

miss ko na yung dj's of old like vince st. price, mighty thor, bob magoo, north andrew ng 99.5 rt; fred james of 97.1 ls-fm; howlin' dave ng rj-fm;

luckily, only cd in the car for me--sayang naman ang pagkakabili ko kung hindi ipe-play

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    If I like music, I'll just fire up my MP3 player. At least 100% of the music I'll be listening have been selected by me. :D

Hence I prefer talk. Hehehe. RT's Disenchanted Kingdom is quite entertaining.

What I really hate are the commercials. Whoever wrote these radio commercials should be brought to luneta and shot.

Take for instance the new Ponds commercial:
    -- GIRL! Have you tried the new ponds cream? Well it SUCKS! As in it really really SUCKS....all the dirt from my complexion.

Or the Colt45 commercial:
    -- Si Christine Reyes ito...nandito pa rin ako sa boracay, hinihintay ko ang maswerteng lalaki an umiinom ng a Colt45. O...hintayin kita ha... ahihihihi...

And those Globe and Talk-n-Text ads... grrr...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Ako mas prefer ko more talk para feeling ko di ako nagiisa while driving.

Loyal RX listener

The Morning Rush with Chico and Delle papasok
    then Jumpstart with Gino and Fran pauwi

kaso andami nilang commercials

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I haven't listen to FM for a very very long time... Lagi akong naka USB hehehe

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    More music and less talk...

sana nag abot si Triggerman ng LS at si DJ Mo

Missing the 103.5 K Lite....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    True, if I want music I'd listen to CD or the Ipod. What I like about listening to the radio is that the sometimes play songs that I haven't heard in a long time and its not in my collection, specially on Saturdays in 99.5RT.

I also hate those commercials na parang the DJs are discussing something then papasok yun producto. Corny talaga and makes me switch back to CD.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Gusto niyong mapagod, while listening to an AM station?

Subukan nyo kay Mike Enriquez, sa Double B. Pag naririnig ko siya sa AM, napapagod ako! Ang dalas pa nyang sabihin yung phrase na "....Mga Kapuso!", habang nagsasalita on air.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Gusto niyong mapagod, while listening to an AM station?

Subukan nyo kay Mike Enriquez, sa Double B. Pag naririnig ko siya sa AM, napapagod ako! Ang dalas pa nyang sabihin yung phrase na "....Mga Kapuso!", habang nagsasalita on air.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
FM Radio. Music or Talk?