New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Bad trip yung ABS-CBN, I was watching the Miss World sa GMA-7, paglipat ko ng commercial, nag-congratulate na yung ABS kay Megan Young as Miss World winner.
    the news has already spread in social media even before the delayed telecast of gma

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Oo nga. Trending na yung "Congratulations Megan Young" kakasimula pa lang ng telecast sa GMA7.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    These networks should have been wiser in their telecast. They know how fast info spread through the internet.

Hindi din siguro inakala mananalo si megan.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    A breath of fresh air,from worst news to a better one,congrats Megan,hails from U of SA,but stay in PI and speak of the native tounge:cheer::cheers:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Ganda ng sagot ni Megan Young sa Q&A.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Ano ba ang tanong at ano rin ang sagot ni megan?

Sent from my iPhone6 Prototype using Tapatalk - now Free

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Ito ho ang Q&A kay Ms. Megan Young:

"Ultimately, Megan's winning answer to the question on why she should win Miss World, "Miss World for me treasures the core value of humanity and that guides her into understanding people, why they act the way that they do, how they're living their lives and I will use these core values in my understanding not only in helping others but to show other people how they can understand others, to help others so that as one, together, we shall help society," - Yahoo OMG

8. Join Date
    May 2012
    yay! sana sa miss universe din.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

oo nga sir. nasilat tayo last year.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    [QUOTE=Retz;2237805]Ito ho ang Q&A kay Ms. Megan Young:

"Ultimately, Megan's winning answer to the question on why she should win Miss World,[B] "Miss World for me treasures the core value of humanity and that guides her into understanding people, why they act the way that they do, how they're living their lives and I will use these core values in my understanding not only in helping others but to show other people how they can understand others, to help others so that as one, together, we shall help society,"

Nice answer indeedÜ

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast