New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    bakit pag nagpopost ako palaging double post, once ko lang naman click post quick reply button...

going back to FHM, i just read diana zubiri's article on FHM, it was mentioned on print that she is currently 23 yo only, then i trace back the first time she posed for FHM dec 2002, with the flyover scandal, the issue was released 12-2002, currently she said she is 23 with issue 7-2008, this would mean that she was only 17 when she posed for FHM

hmmm wouldnt that be a violation of child labor and she still be considered minor to posed for a man's magazine???

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    She probably has yet to have her 24th birthday in the remaining months of 2008. If so, then she must have been 18 when the 2002 cover came out.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    <clipped>...
    going back to FHM, i just read diana zubiri's article on FHM, it was mentioned on print that she is currently 23 yo only, then i trace back the first time she posed for FHM dec 2002, with the flyover scandal, the issue was released 12-2002, currently she said she is 23 with issue 7-2008, this would mean that she was only 17 when she posed for FHM

hmmm wouldnt that be a violation of child labor and she still be considered minor to posed for a man's magazine???
    She really looked very young back then...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    bakit pag nagpopost ako palaging double post, once ko lang naman click post quick reply button...

that would depend on her birthday if it falls in a month later in the year...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    april 15, 1985 daw birthday niya so 17 years old lang siya nun...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    so underage nga siya nun if philippines considers 18 and below underage to pose for a men's magazine...

even if her birthday will be on december 2002, her next birthday will be within december 2008 she still is just 17 then=) do the math=)

unless she got her birth certificate in recto, hehehe

its one of those fine prints fhm failed to put a little emphasis.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
FHM Monthly Issue