Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sus manonood rin naman kayo
    peace

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

FnF4 will have... what? Pinoy gangstas trying to kill Vinny and Paul Walker?
    Hehehe. pinoy ganstas ha. Siguro mga drivers ng mga pampasaherong dyip trying to track down vin diesel and paul walker. Since the drivers know manila traffic better than they do nahabol ng mga sarao nila ung muscle car ni vin and evo ni paul. Then na detain sila sa jeepney terminal tapos ung leading lady nila si juday rescued the both of them.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    FnF movies are cheesy, sadly i own ALL three of the dvd movies

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    its a cartoon movie mhen... dont expect award winning acting or realism.. everything is blown out of proportion and exagerated intentionaly...its not a robert de niro film ... take it for what it is... i mean you dont go or did not go and watch F&F so you can see serious acting and real car action did you?..hehe...good popcorn movie though...just watch it like you would a cartoon....only a nimrod would be inspired by the movie and turn his car into an F&F car...just like the popular orange and black eg (for those who remember)

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    "I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less, I'm free."

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gowthead View Post
    its a cartoon movie mhen... dont expect award winning acting or realism.. everything is blown out of proportion and exagerated intentionaly...its not a robert de niro film ... take it for what it is... i mean you dont go or did not go and watch F&F so you can see serious acting and real car action did you?..hehe...good popcorn movie though...just watch it like you would a cartoon....only a nimrod would be inspired by the movie and turn his car into an F&F car...just like the popular orange and black eg (for those who remember)
    the problem is right after the movie the riceboys will be filled with adrenaline rush. as a result, they drive stupidly on the streets thinking they're vin diesel or paul walker.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mas maganda pa maglaro ng: NFS sa PS2

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    some people ( or riceboys? ) dont need to watch the movie to drive stupid... if your stupid your stupid...weather your a riceboy or a lawyer. some people are just nimrods when it comes to driving..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    noooooooooooooooooooooo! wtf!? why the hell did they put in an R35?! trash it and replace it with an EVO X. at least it looks infinity times better
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003

LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
The Fast & The Furious 4: coming soon?