New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Joyride gone bad... a tree then a lampost...

According to the statement put out by Walker's team and also posted on Facebook, the actor was "attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car.

"We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news," the statement continued. "Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences."

The identity of the second victim, a male, has not been released by authorities; but numerous reports have identified the driver as Roger Rodas, the owner of Walker's auto-racing team, Always Evolving.

“Him and his buddy, his brother in arms at heart, just decided to joyride, take a spin," Antonio Holmes, an onlooker at the event who identified himself as a friend of Walker's, told the local Santa Clarita Valley Signal newspaper. "Something we all do. We're all car enthusiasts. ... We’re all here driving, enjoying each other, and God must’ve needed help."

According to witnesses, the red Porsche carrying Walker and his friend lost control and slammed into a tree and then a light pole. Walker, an unapologetic car lover, had been participating in the "Winter Drive" for Reach Out Worldwide, a toy drive and car meet charity event for disadvantaged children. Walker was also involved in humanitarian efforts in Chile and Haiti after the devastating earthquakes in both countries.
    Last edited by Monseratto; December 1st, 2013 at 02:29 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Parang yung kay Ryan Dunn din, porsche din sasakyan nung namatay, 911 nga lang. Kaso PW wasnt the driving hmm sayang siya. May he r.i.p.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Nakakapang hinayang talaga.. #RipPaulWalker

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    RIP Paul Walker.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last known photo of Paul Walker w/ the "death" car...

James Dean, Ryan Dunn and now Paul Walker all died in a Porsche.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Fast and Furious co-star

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    The last movie of Paul Walker that I had watch entitled "Hours" the whole movie focuses on PW saving his newly born baby. He is in the middle of his FF7 filming.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    For us young people, basically those who just got our drivers licences recently, he and his movies are the reasons why we bothered to learn to drive manuals

He made manuals cool
    RIP

Just yesterday. i was excited for the FF7 trailer

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011

Will this be the end of the FF franchise?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast