New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Gone too soon. I thought Porsches were one of the most forgiving sports cars and it has lots of engineering built-in the car to help the driver keep control at all times. Sadly, not in this case. R.I.P.
    According to the post on Paul Walker's official FB page, it was his friends car and he was just a passenger
    Not all porsches are forgiving cars, 911s have their engines in the wrong place

According to Jalopnik, it was a Porsche Carrera GT, not a forgiving car

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    it doesn't matter how safe or sturdy your car is, if you're going triple digits one mistake could be fatal. sad that he had to go so early. R.I.P can't believe he's 40 though i thought he was only on his mid 30's.

i wonder what will happen to his character in FF franchise especially his role on ff7 if it isn't done filming yet.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Rip pw...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    learning lesson...
    what you see in movie, is just a fiction.
    R.I.P.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    picture of the accident

looks like they hit the tree sideway which split the car in half and caused the explotion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1130-paul-walker-accident-scene-twitter-3.jpg  

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Remains of the Carrera GT:

The CGT was the first supercar I spazzed over. Too bad it's such a finicky machine.

On a side note, the F&F franchise seems to be so influential that everyone across all social and age groups is talking about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    At first I thoguht this was just another hoax early this morning. But when I look up again seems like it is genuine. We will surely gonna miss Brian O'Conner.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    anong puno yung tinamaan nila? medyo payat kasi para sa puno yung nasa litrato pero ang tibay at parang walang nangyari base sa larawan

Sent from my Cherry w500 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    oh wow. Parang cinrumple yung hitsura ng auto. I wonder how fast they were going for that to happen. May he RIP. He was on his way to a charity event for the Yolanda victims pa naman.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Paul Walker joined by the cast of Fast & Furious 7

PHILIPPINES RELIEF - YouTube

Thank you PW.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast