New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    car accident daw.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    "The Fast and the Furious" movie star Paul Walker, 40, has reportedly died in a car accident Saturday afternoon in southern California, reports TMZ.
    The accident occurred in Santa Clarita — outside of Los Angeles — when Walker's Porsche apparently lost control and crashed into a tree, TMZ reported. The car burst into flames and exploded, TMZ reported.

Read more: Paul Walker dead at 40: report - NY Daily News
    Sadly yes, thanks for the memories of my childhood

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yup.

Confirmed na ng mismong verified twitter account nya, at nasa news na..

https://twitter.com/RealPaulWalker/s...84510367350784

RIP.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here's the newsbit:

Paul Walker has died at the age of 40 after he was involved in a single-car accident and explosion in Santa Clarita, Calif. on Saturday afternoon, the actor's rep confirms to TMZ .

The " Fast and the Furious" actor was reportedly in a Porsche with another person when the unidentified driver lost control and slammed the vehicle into a tree. The car burst into flames at the scene. Both were killed at the time.

"Sources close to Paul tell us he was in Santa Clarita for a car show to support the Philippines typhoon relief effort, and had been taking friends out for rides in his new Porsche GT," reports TMZ. "The accident happened during one of those test spins."

“At the conclusion of the accident the vehicle struck a light standard and the whole car was burned,” a Los Angeles County Fire Department spokesman told the Santa Clarita Valley Signal.

The Santa Clarita Valley Signal was also reporting on the incident:

Spectators gathered at the scene, and several said the driver was the star of “The Fast and the Furious” series of films. One witness at the scene said he tried to put the fire out and recognized Walker inside the vehicle.

Walker is said to have business ties to Always Evolving Performance Motors, located down Constellation from the scene of the crash. Always Evolving hosted an open house and car meet on Saturday .

Walker and the cast of "The Fast and Furious" were in the middle of filming the seventh movie of the series.

While promoting his latest film "Hours" earlier this month, Walker revealed that his 15-year-old daughter, Meadow, recently moved to live with him last year after living with her mother in Hawaii.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    RIP. He was the only guy in the F&F franchise who actually cared about cars and disliked the NOS-makes-my-car-a-rocket kind of cinematics.

Wonder what will happen to Fast 7, slated to be released next year..

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Walker has been taking people on test drives of the car at a car show to raise money for victims of the typhoon in the Philippines, TMZ reported.
    The actor is best known for starring in "The Fast and the Furious" franchise that has seven total movies.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...eport-article-
    1.1533786#ixzz2mBqzyLIn
    Well that just makes it more sad

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    very unfortunate that he died the same way han did

Sent from my Cherry w500 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    nasty way to go

Sent from my Cherry w500 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    A bit OT: WTF is a Porsche GT?
    Is that a Carrera GT? A 911 GT3 RS? A 911 GT2? A Cayenne GTS?

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gone too soon. I thought Porsches were one of the most forgiving sports cars and it has lots of engineering built-in the car to help the driver keep control at all times. Sadly, not in this case. R.I.P.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast