New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    What you think about this? It would be awesome to watch these legends playing together again.

-----------------------
    What: Eraserheads Reunion Concert
    When: August 30, 2008 (Saturday)
    Tickets are available at Ticketworld (891-9999) starting August 28, 2008 (Thursday)
    Patron: Php 1, 300++.00
    General Admission: Php 800++.00
    Brought to you by Radiohead Media Inc. in cooperation with Sony BMG Music Entertainment Phil. Inc.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'll be there. VIP wooohoooo!!!!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I think this will be a big hit.... I heard somewhere that there are no more tickets available(??)....

6610:secret:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i heard every member of the band paid 2M.... wow its really a must see concert pero no more tickets na daw...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Just Got VIP Pass from a friend.....

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Ubos na raw patron sabi sa ibang forums. Sana di pa!!

:cry:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Damn! I want to be there! But no tickets! Waaahhh!!!!!!!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Bitin ba yun concert? pinatigil daw yun concert kasi tinakbo daw sa ospital si Ely ayon sa balita

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Damn... just read the news nga...

http://blogs.inquirer.net/soundtrip/...d-to-hospital/

(UPDATE) Eraserheads reunion cut short, Buendia rushed to hospital
    08/30/08
    Posted under Uncategorized

By Erika Tapalla
    INQUIRER.net

MANILA, Philippines — The Eraserheads Reunion Concert was cut short Saturday night after lead singer Ely Buendia was rushed to the Makati Medical Center due to overfatigue.

Buendia is now in stable condition.

Raimund Marasigan also came out onstage, followed by Marcus Adoro and Buddy Zabala who assisted Buendia’s sister, according to Jing Garcia, former music journalist and currently technology editor at Manila Times. Garcia, a friend of the former members of the Eraserheads, said Buendia collapsed backstage after singing “Fruitcake,” the last song before the 20-minute intermission.

The reunion concert was supposed to play 30 songs.

“He sat onstage after singing Fruitcake. The audience thought he was acting,” Garcia told INQUIRER.net, quoting organizers.

Buendia has suffered a heart attack in the past and has undergone surgery.

The band members apologized to the audience for cutting short the reunion concert.

The concert, which was staged at the Fort Bonifacio Global City open field in Taguig, started at around 8:15 p.m. and stopped for a break at around 9:30 p.m.

MTV Philippines’ Francis Lumen eventually went onstage to ask the audience for a minute of silence.

The Eraserheads opened their much-awaited reunion concert with their usual high energy level, opening with the songs “Alapaap” and then “Ligaya.”

As of press time, fans are still at the open field waiting for further developments. There are still no details on Buendia’s condition and which hospital he was rushed to by the organizers.

With reports from Pocholo Concepcion, Philippine Daily Inquirer

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ely Buendia rushed to hospital; Eraserheads reunion concert cut short
    08/30/2008 | 10:08 PM

MANILA, Philippines - The Eraserheads reunion concert on Saturday night at the Bonifacio Global City Open Field was cut short after lead singer Ely Buendia suffered "emotional and physical stress."

Buendia was rushed to the Makati Medical Center, where he is undergoing triple bypass operation, according to a report on the Philippine Entertainment Portal Web site.

"We regret to inform you that we have to cut the concert short. My brother had to be rushed to hospital because of emotional and physical stress he is experiencing," said Buendia's sister Lali to concert-goers.

The Erasherheads opened the concert at 8:15 p.m. with their hit song “Alapaap" and proceeded to play classics such as “Ligaya," “Wag Mo Nang Itanong," “Fruitcake," among others.

More than 10 songs were played to eager fans at The Fort and around 9:30 p.m. the band took a 30-minute break. Forty minutes later, Buendia’s sister went up to the stage to break the sad news.

Fans said that in the middle of the reunion concert, Buendia stopped playing his guitar. They said the lead singer sat on the floor and bowed his head. Then the stage lights went out.

The Eraserheads was a popular Pinoy rock band of the 1990s formed by Buendia, Raimund Marasigan, Buddy Zabala and Marcus Adoro.
    - GMANews.TV
    http://www.gmanews.tv/story/117229/E...cert-cut-short

A triple bypass is serious. I hope he recovers soon. He's probably been in so much stress since his mother passed away tapos the concert pa.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; August 30th, 2008 at 11:17 PM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Eraserheads Reunion Concert