New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Heard this rumor that Eat Bulaga and the whole TAPE production is nearing a big time block time deal with ABC 5. Think of it since Joey, Vic and son Oyo Boy are already positioned in ABC5.

Tapos since this is a possibility, GMA7 is now negotiating with Willie Revillame to replace Eat Bulaga with GMA's own noontime show.

I think if this is true, GMA and ABC5 (with TAPE) could very well work hand in hand like partners and take advantage of this to rival ABS CBN. Parang all GMA artists could promote in ABC5 and vice versa.

Kaya lang this will also benefit (again) Willie with his own show (and revenge).

Totoo kaya? Abangan ang next na kabanata. Ano tingin nyo?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by thebat View Post
    Heard this rumor that Eat Bulaga and the whole TAPE production is nearing a big time block time deal with ABC 5.
    Bro....baka GMA-7?

Malamang nga. Yung sitcom ni Bossing, tinigbak na, pumalit yung sitcom ni Pacman, yung "Show Me the Manny". I-renew na lang nila yung contract ng EB. GMA-7 should think twice. EB has been a top-rater for 30 yrs now.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    It's ABC5 dealing with TAPE. I think this is a possibility since parang in no growth na ang TAPE sa GMA7. AT least sa ABC 5 they can like own and run the whole local prodctions and almost all ABC 5. And I am sure mas mura ang block time rate ng ABC 5 kesa sa rate ng GMA7.

Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Bro....baka GMA-7?

Malamang nga. Yung sitcom ni Bossing, tinigbak na, pumalit yung sitcom ni Pacman, yung "Show Me the Manny". I-renew na lang nila yung contract ng EB. GMA-7 should think twice. EB has been a top-rater for 30 yrs now.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    some of ABC 5 owners are good friend of TAPE....

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    So, if that will happen, di na namin mapapanood pala ang EB dito sa M.East. GMA-7 is tied up with Orbit Cable TV. Ang ABC-5, wala. So, tiis na lang kami sa TFC, w/ Menyek. Pwe!
    Last edited by chua_riwap; September 11th, 2009 at 09:18 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Diba bago na owners ng ABC5? Malaysians ata. Swerte ni Willie pag lumipat sya dun, imported mga babae nya

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think nobody uses TAPE anymore

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    I think nobody uses TAPE anymore

Errrrr.....yeah. CD na lahat.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^^ hahaha

10. Join Date