New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    You're probably confused.
    not really. in the thread "sinong maganda at seking local reporters," my good friend ClaNker posted the picture of DB and asked "my mas gaganda pa ba rito?"

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Been listening to her radio show every night sa DZMM. Sya yung tipong ng commentator na "di nagdadalawang isip" as in kung ano pumasok sa utak pagkarinig ng issue eh yun kagad stand and reaction nya. In short, di nagiisip, basta react lang kagad. And I think it fits her title mutya ng masa, utak masa lang.

Hearing the story, it doesn't surprised me. Don't expect concert etiquette from her. Although the guy Lim also throws his weight by saying "you don't know what I'm capable of" and the son of bigornia in black shirt kind of get aggressive, which is expected when your mother is being confronted.
    Last edited by BratPAQ; April 22nd, 2015 at 09:14 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    huh? beautiful and ***y?
    yes, somebody said so in the other thread (sinong maganda and "seking" local reporters). in jest, I think, or by way of sarcasm

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Been listening to her radio show every night sa DZMM. Sya yung tipong ng commentator na "di nagdadalawang isip" as in kung ano pumasok sa utak pagkarinig ng issue eh yun kagad stand and reaction nya. In short, di nagiisip, basta react lang kagad. And I think it fits her title mutya ng masa, utak masa lang.

Hearing the story, it doesn't surprised me. Don't expect concert etiquette from her. Although the guy Lim also throws his weight by saying "you don't know what I'm capable of" and the son of bigornia in black shirt kind of get aggressive, which is expected when your mother is being confronted.
    Bases on the other thread mr lim is a karatedo black belter or something so I'm assuming what he meant was he can hurt the kid easily by uttering those words

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    The mere fact that she said "I'm doris bigornia". hahaha wtf 😂

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    so true & sometimes her opinions are figment of her imagination. Notice ko din yung pagrereport nya ng news sobrang exaggerated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

so true & sometimes her opinions are figment of her imagination. Notice ko din yung pagrereport nya ng news sobrang exaggerated.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    Ganyan naman sa ABS, hindi na lang ibalita yung balita as is objectively.

Lagi may emotion halong exaggeration. Lalo si Noli lagi may side comments

Sabi nga ng relatives ko abroad, pag nanood ka ng news via TFC akala mo ang lala na talaga kalagayan ng Pinas

OT

Hiningan na ba ng reaction si Lea Salonga?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hindi naman pala apology kung 'di "clarification" daw ing insidente ang inilathala niya sa twitter account niya

bugbog na nga sa social media iyong mag-ina (dunno about the son). kung nag-pakita ng konting pakumbaba at nag-sorry kaagad hindi na sana naging big deal ang pangyayari. kaso masyadong mataas ang lipad ng the doris bigornia at mga anak

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote ko lang ulit, base sa original quote ni bro.Monseratto...
    “Today, I am breaking my silence to air my side and to set the record straight on an article posted on Facebook by Mr. Richard Lim complaining about my behavior while watching a rock concert by The Script last Friday.

“When The Script came out on stage, many among the audience stood up and welcomed the band. Like them and many others, my daughter and I rushed to the front or the mosh pit to get close to our favorite band, which is typical in all rock concerts.

“I apologize to Mr. Lim if our actions caused any inconvenience or upset him and his son in any way. It was certainly not our intention to do so.

“However, it is not true that I made a harsh statement when Lim complained that his son was hyperventilating. Knowing the pain of losing a loved one, I would never have uttered such an insensitive statement.

“After the concert, my children and I were happily talking about how much we enjoyed the show when Mr. Lim came and confronted us.

“When Mr. Lim said hurtful words to my children, I had to step in. My maternal instincts took over.

“That argument should not have taken place,” Bigornia said. NC/RC
    Nuong tumayo ang mga tao,- puwede ka ring tumayo. Pero doon sa assigned mong seat/area....

HINDI SA UNAHAN!!!... E di susundan ka nga ng iba pang mga tao!

Public apology! Public apology! You should be responsible for your actions... Nanggagalaiti ka pa nga nuong oras na iyon,- na akala mo kung sino kayo,- at parang kayo pa ang nadehado.

We should learn to be an unforgiving public on these abusive and abrasive people! These people are Cancer to our society!

Sinira mo ang gabi ng pamilya ni Mr. Lim,- at ng iba pang mga tao roon sa concert, dahil sa ginawa ninyo.

Iyan ang mahirap dito sa Pilipinas,- gusto mong umayos ng tama,- paniguradong may aabuso sa iyong pagiging tama. Isa na riyan itong si Bigornia sa kaso na ito....

Hindi na lang niya maipag-kaila dahil huli ang kanilang ginawa sa video.,...

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.2K _/_/_/_/_/:shower:_/_/_/_/_/

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^^ isama mo na din mabilis tumakdo ang ina sa race track...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast