New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you watch/like the TV Series: HBO's Entourage?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 60.00%
  • No

2 20.00%
  • Never heard

1 10.00%
  • I am Ari Gold!

1 10.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Do you watch HBO's Entourage? What do you think?

http://www.hbo.com/entourage/

Personally, I loved the series, and ang kulet ni Ari Gold! hehehe!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I am a huge Fan of Entourage. I've seen it on HBO marathon and again, another Marathon in my home via downloaded *******s.

mas maganda yung downloaded *******s kasi walang cuts.

I can't wait what happens next after their cannes.

Go Ari!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Oo nga eh! I downloaded EVERYTHING on *******s. Nakaka-inip kse hintayin sa HBO pag Mondays eh. Now, I have to figure out how to burn them on DVDs. Hindi pa kse ako marunong pag DVD eh, CD lang!

Yeah! Go Ari!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    convertxtodvd lang po yan. just drag the files in the window and your ready to hit convert botton. then it will automaticaly burn dvd. or you can burn it later.

any kind of formats kahit mkv, ogm pa yan, kahit external subs pa.

fastest convertion, 4 hours max for the acceptable quality standard dvd. x2 sa dvd9

2005-2008 Golden Globes
    Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television (Jeremy Piven) - WON

2005-2007 Emmys
    Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series (Jeremy Piven) - WON

GO ARI!
    Last edited by rion; May 21st, 2008 at 03:30 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Thanks sir! Ang hindi ko lang talaga alam ay mag-author ng DVD. I'm currently using Xilisoft DVD Maker. Nasubukan ko na kanina gumawa ng DVD from a single avi file pero I'm looking for a program that is user friendly and can do more than just burn DVDs like authoring and adding subs. Sorry sa OT!

Galing naman ni Jeremy Piven! Sana nga ipalabas to sa local TV natin to eh! But with Ari on board, siguradong madaming "moments of silence" because local TV would definitely mute out Ari's dialogue! hehehe!

GO ARI!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I just finished watching Season 4 and sobrang bitin! Argh! I searched the net and found this:
    Production on Season 5 began in April 2008 with 12 episodes to be initially produced. However, Producer Ellin said that if HBO decides to order more at the last minute, then they are up for it. Season 5 planned to satirize the writers' strike but has been scrapped as Ellin feels that most people are over the whole debacle and would prefer to deal with different material. Due to the writers' strike, Season 5 will premiere in September 2008 instead of June.
    Source:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entourage_(TV_series)

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    myroon na po authoring. subs options, etc, puwede pa ngang animated menu and background. may templates po siya para dyan basta ver. 3.

oo nga, bitin!

[SIZE="5"]VICTORY!!!![/SIZE]
    -Viking Quest

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I just downloaded Nero 8 and may authoring na sya! I haven't tried it though but I will when I get the time! hehehe!

I can't wait for Season 5!!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The boys are back!

[SIZE="6"]VICTORY![/SIZE] :victory: :victory: :victory:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    let's hug it out, b!tch!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Do you watch/like the TV Series: HBO's Entourage?