New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    are you referring to apollo's command? i agree, that wasn't needed at all.

i also didn't like how things turned out for starbuck near the end. that was too coincidental for me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    watch it on TV since i can't find a copy of the dibidi!

OT:

******* Experts,
    bat hiwa-hiwalay yung file na na-download ko even if 1 episode lang? meron syang hdtv-lol.nfo, hdtv-lol.sfv, hdtv-lol.rar then hdtv-lol.r00 thru hdtv-lol.r23. pano kong gagawing 1 .avi file to??

other series that i've DL'd don't have this problem.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    are you referring to apollo's command? i agree, that wasn't needed at all.
    yup... he could have exited the battle area with the ship.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by staind View Post

******* Experts,
    bat hiwa-hiwalay yung file na na-download ko even if 1 episode lang? meron syang hdtv-lol.nfo, hdtv-lol.sfv, hdtv-lol.rar then hdtv-lol.r00 thru hdtv-lol.r23. pano kong gagawing 1 .avi file to??

other series that i've DL'd don't have this problem.
    some people split up the files to increase the transfer rate of ******* files.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    *staind, what ******* client are you using? usually naman meron files list before download sa site and client. pili ka nalang ng hindi naka compress sa rar. lahat ng downloads ko for BSG hindi naka rar.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    yup... he could have exited the battle area with the ship.
    yeah, that was stupid i think. di naman offline ang FTL drive nila.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    using ******** and got the files from Mininova.

hiwa-hiwalay sila e so i really can't watch them. i think i need a software to put them back together again to an .avi file so i can watch em.

anyway, thx!! I'll delete these and try DL'ing again. Sayang yung naDL ko!

sensya na sa OT!!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Go to *******, buo yung file at kaagad nakapost yung ******* file. Was able to download Exodus 2 on Saturday already, while mininova only got the ******* file posted on Monday. Galing ng atmosphere drop ng Galactica, nakakaiyak yung nangyari sa asawa ni Colonel.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Laki ng controversy sa premiere episode ng third season, parang ginawang occupation ng Iraq. Pati Suicide Bomber against security forces at mga night raid complete with IR footages ginaya. Namukhang Cylon tuloy yung mga Kano...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by staind View Post
    hiwa-hiwalay sila e so i really can't watch them. i think i need a software to put them back together again to an .avi file so i can watch em.
    selected/highlighted the RAR files earlier then right-clicked Extract, ayun, naging 1 .avi file! yes!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I watch the series on Cinemax. Bakit kaya walang TV station gustong kumuha nito? Wala nang slot?

Wag nyo masyadong ibanggit kung anong nangyari sa season 3. I wanna save the suspense for next year's telecast.

I just wonder what sort of Earth is when they come. They stand a better chance if they meet Kirk or Piccard along the way. But its TJ Hooker, as Adama said, "They'd be pretty disappointed!"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
do you watch BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (new series)?