New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Maganda din pala yung 9-1-1. Series sya story about first responders na police and fire fighters. Per episode may multiple rescue calls and each rescue scenes are suspenseful and edge of your seat type drama. Then the first responders characters have personal problems.

Just watched the pilot episode and so far enjoying the excitement of each rescue calls. I'm not yet heavily invested on the characters personal problems. I just wonder if they can keep this formula. They may run out of rescue scenario that is exciting and may start focusing on the characters. I don't know.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Many are complaining Dolby ATMOS audio is not working on certain TVs and devices when on Disney+. My LG TV also has the same problem but the Dolbyvision HDR feature is working. For those using Samsung TVs, don't expect Dolbyvision to work on them since Samsung refuse to add the feature due to their support for a competing HDR format.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Many are complaining Dolby ATMOS audio is not working on certain TVs and devices when on Disney+. My LG TV also has the same problem but the Dolbyvision HDR feature is working. For those using Samsung TVs, don't expect Dolbyvision to work on them since Samsung refuse to add the feature due to their support for a competing HDR format.
    May dolby atmos ba sa Disney+? Compare to Netflix kasi, mas maganda pa rin audio netflix (those movies that support dolby atmost). Parang walang dolby atmos support Disney+ dito sa atin.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Ba careful of Alipay ng gcash. Many people are having problem with it. Pag nagkamali ka ng enter ng phone number mo, mahirap na palitan, marami ang hindi makapag palit. Meron naman hindi na forward sa Disney yung number so hindi rin magamit. It seems the CSR of Alipay isn't ready for these issues. facebook_1669442589415_7002149730555224826.jpg

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    parang di maganda tong interface nang Disney+, you can't search for new released movies..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i think there is a lag time for newly released movies,
    'else no one would watch 'em in the moviehouse no mo' .

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    meron talagang movies na same time release sa disney+.. same sa netflix.. meron exclusive movies..

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i think there is a lag time for newly released movies,
    'else no one would watch 'em in the moviehouse no mo' .

8. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Sa Netflix like Slumberland for example, it was released first to theaters.
    After 1 week, available na sa Netflix streaming.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hassle with Disney+ na app, pag nanood ka sa iPad, yung home screen, automatic naka portrait mode lang. Pag manood ka lang saka magiging landscape mode.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    daya netong Disney+ - di ko magamit PH account abroad.
    ambabagal pa naman ng VPN if nasa Pinas ang endpoint.
    tina-throttle yata ng mga telco if VPN traffic ang incoming.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast