New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Disney+ Philippines Launch Details Announced – What's On Disney Plus

After a long wait, Disney+ is finally launching in the Philippines on Thursday, 17th November 2022 and it will be the home of movies and TV shows from Disney's iconic brands, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic and Star.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    It looks like the Disney+ app in SEA is different from the US version, the most notable differences being the lack of Dolby Atmos and IMAX versions of some of the content. We are also missing the ESPN+ and Hulu bundle (for a total of $13.99 a month).

SEA does get more Indian and Korean content though. It is also much cheaper to get Disney+ here.

The best promo now is on the GCash app (with Alipay+), you pay only ₱2,499 for the whole year for the premium version (4k streaming and up to 4 devices), which is ₱208.25 pesos a month. The basic plan is ₱159, so for a mere ₱49.25 extra, the GCash promo is the better bargain.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Pa comment naman if sulit yung subscription.
    I am satisfied sa netflix so far pero the lack of Marvel movies made me think to subscribe to disney+.
    Hanggang kailan promo ng gcash? Try ko muna yung 1 month before going full blast sa annual subscription nil.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    It looks like the Disney+ app in SEA is different from the US version, the most notable differences being the lack of Dolby Atmos and IMAX versions of some of the content. We are also missing the ESPN+ and Hulu bundle (for a total of $13.99 a month).

SEA does get more Indian and Korean content though. It is also much cheaper to get Disney+ here.

The best promo now is on the GCash app (with Alipay+), you pay only ₱2,499 for the whole year for the premium version (4k streaming and up to 4 devices), which is ₱208.25 pesos a month. The basic plan is ₱159, so for a mere ₱49.25 extra, the GCash promo is the better bargain.
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Pa comment naman if sulit yung subscription.
    I am satisfied sa netflix so far pero the lack of Marvel movies made me think to subscribe to disney+.
    Hanggang kailan promo ng gcash? Try ko muna yung 1 month before going full blast sa annual subscription nil.
    YUng nag promo sila ng P2299 till Nov 16 lang. Buti may promo pa sila even if mas mataas ng konti na 2499.CHeper pa rin siya ig mag subscribe ka diretso.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I just saw my favorite series Air Crash Investigation, that I think make it worth to subscribe.

BTW, you can install the app and create an account without subscribing. So you can browse the catalogue first before you decide.
    Last edited by BratPAQ; November 17th, 2022 at 05:56 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I just saw my favorite series Air Crash Investigation, that I think make it worth to subscribe.

BTW, you can install the app and create an account without subscribing. So you can browse the catalogue first before you decide.
    Sa TV ko first tinry but hindi magproceed.
    Kaya pala since hindi pa available at that time.
    Will check if worth it ba.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Personally, I think the best show on Disney+ right now is Andor. Impressive production design, beautiful cinematography, memorable script, and intense acting, especially from Diego Luna, Stelan Skarsgard, Andy Serkis. Truth be told, it is a series where you tend to care about every character you see, or if you don't really care about them, you would at least WANT to know what happens to them.

It is very grown-up, though, meaning, it is NOT the swashbuckling space adventure we've come to know about Star Wars, so you won't see lightsabers, force magic, or the usual fan-service cameos you'd expect from a Star Wars show/film.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post

I see some Hulu shows here like Only Murders in the Building. also, I've read that WWE live events will be shown in Disney+.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kagabi nung ni try ko install yung app hindi pa makita nung android TV namin.. kanina OK na..

ang problema.. ang dami din palang Korean dito.. patay na naman kay misis to.. goodluck kung makasingit ako..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    kagabi nung ni try ko install yung app hindi pa makita nung android TV namin.. kanina OK na..

ang problema.. ang dami din palang Korean dito.. patay na naman kay misis to.. goodluck kung makasingit ako..
    Madaming Korean?! Problema nga yan.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast