New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nmtin,
    how did you know that they're all fake? Curious lang ako. Is there any site that proves this or any info that you have? Gusto ko kasi matutunan ang trick niya. Kanina pako nakatayo sa kubeta ng nakapikit, ayaw ko pa rin mag levitate...

"Get of the ground you damn feet!!!"

Hehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You should have watched Discovery channel last night around midnight. They featured magic tricks done in broad daylight. And they even showed how it was done!

Don't ask me when the next replay is, I just happened to chance on it while I was browsing thru the channels last night.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hehe sayang naman d ko nakita sir otep

pero sir djerms, pinalabas sa channel 23 yung EXPOSED... na ndi totoo ung mga magic nya, yung mga audience sa nirereshoot yun kaya madalas shoulders lang ang nakikita pag finocus dun kay david... hehe ewan ko lang

pero convincing nga masyado ehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama si nmtin, fake lahat yan.
    ungas napanood ko rin yan kagabi

dun sa levitation, mga 2 inches off the ground siya, yung isang foot nag ti-tiptoe naka angle siya para hindi kita ang isang foot.

dun naman sa card thru the glass trick may kasabwat siya dun,
    with all the time to practice, kahit ikaw ma master mo ang timing.

marami sa web ang "how-to" magic ni david blaine

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ah, IC..hehe. Kahit anong dasal pala ang gawin ko eh, hindi ako makakapaglevitate. I wont even be able to move things with my mind. Sayang...sira na kasi ang jack ko. Hindi na sana ako bibili ng bago. Kapag na-flat ako, iaangat ko nalang sana ung pick-up with my mind..sayang talaga..hehe.

Ungas/Kimps,
    abangan ko yang televised expose na yan..malamang i-replay yan..tsk, fan pa naman ako ni Mr. Blane

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Halos lahat naman yan fake, but it's how they present it that is important.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The point is... Magician is another term of Illutionist... NOTHING IS REAL... C'mon, I'm sure everybody knows that... A magician is an entertainer, if you're amazed by what he did, then he did his job... That's what made me admire Blaine since he does it so well using SUPER SIMPLE magic tricks that can be bought from a neighborhood magic shop (which I think Manila has very little off) All his tricks are simple (relatively speaking) and cheap to replicate. What's amazing is his skill of PERFORMING it...

I'm not sure if you guys remember the one he went to Tahiti, then he placed 2 sponge red balls in the little boys hand, pagbukas ng ball madami na lumabas? I have that "trick" bought sa HK when I was like 8 or so, it's simply a red sponge ball na may butas sa loob, inside that sponge ball are 8 or more small spong balls inserted, when he transfers the 2 large balls to the hand of the receipient, he pushes (flips the ball inside out) the center of the ball releasing the "other" balls. Since it's sponge, di sya halata at all. And so on...

The TV specials are redone, the tricks are done off the streets but reenhanced by TV production... Levitation is 2-3" off the ground max, as far as his ankle and instep can raise, but from behind, it looks unreal... Of course, on TV, it's even more facsinating...

Blaine TV specials are TV shows, they're exaggerated... So is Survivor, Amazing Race, Fear Factor, etc... But they're entertaining... That's why people watch them

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    He may be alone on TV, but believe me, he's got LOTS of assistants
    his levitation exposed
    http://www.geocities.com/Broadway/St.../balducci.html

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Pano kaya nangyari ung tumalon si David Blaine sa 100ft na parang kasing taas na ng nasa 10th floor na Bldg...DI man lang nasugatan...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may mga empty boxes sa ilalim

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
David Blane (Spelling?)