7 21.88%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yup i could dance, madali lang naman sumayaw e

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    yah requirement sa clubber e.. ahehehe

ang gusto ko matutunan e break dancing.. ahehehehe!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    madaling sumayaw pero yong mga step ko e yon bang tipong never seen pa ng mga choreo sa tanang buhay nila he he he lalo na pag nakainom na..nope , i dont dance

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    With my friends, they do the dancing while I do the singing!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I find myself strange, I follow beats quite easily but I could never get my upper body to synch with my lower body, so i just "bob" around most of the time since i listen to hip-hop a lot.

But (getting older) nowadays, I really wish I can find some time to take dancing lessons with my wife. Both of us have two left feet - twisted backwards... It seems hopeless for us, but it also seems fun. Surprisingly, I can waltz (or I think that's waltz) easily when I'm carrying my son to sleep...

I'm really excited if we can find the time to do so in a year or so, I'd love to have a "social" hobby with my wife as we get older.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post
    yup.

tuwing company events, nakakasabay naman kahit papaano.

around 2 years back, parents hired a choreographer for their wedding (again). was able to do swing, waltz, tango and some waltz.

here's a pic:

naks may expert pala dito eh. pano ba matuto nyan?

my wife's a former cheerleader kaya magaling magsayaw. pero ako hindi eh. gusto ko matuto

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dazedchiq View Post
    Depende sa mood ko and sa mga kasama ko if I'm out with friends. Pero usually, kung medyo mahiyain mga kasama ko and hindi ung todo game sumayaw, I tend to initiate the dancing kapag tinamaan na ng alcohol... Tapos I dance even more habang lumalakas ang tama. Hahaha! But if I'm home, wala na akong paki. Even my mom dances on her own sa bahay. The weidest thing that happened at home was when I was listening to Metallica's "Enter Sandman" while head banging and then I saw my mom dancing to the song. LOL! My mom dances really well, by the way, lalo na kapag ballroom! She was the one who taught me some ballroom steps when I was younger.
    type ko din yan, dancing in the dark

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i love to party and dance at bars and clubs when i was still single.. pero ngaun, malabo na yata.. baka ikahiya pa ako ni baby and hubby ..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    naks may expert pala dito eh. pano ba matuto nyan?

my wife's a former cheerleader kaya magaling magsayaw. pero ako hindi eh. gusto ko matuto
    hindi naman ako expert OB... nakukuha lang sa tiyaga and lakasan ng loob. the way I see it, if you're dancing and having fun while doing it, ayos na 'yun. heck, nobody's gonna remember whether your moves are awful or not in afterwards. as long you're into it, nobody's gonna mind.

BTW, my girl's the one who's really into it. she always takes different classes from latin to hiphop. napapasabay lang ako.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sometimes, pero mas ok kung may kasamang konting liquor!Hehehehe!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Can you dance?