12 37.50%
  • no

13 40.63%
  • pag drunk na...

7 21.88%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would love to learn the usual ballroom, salsa, tango....even hip hop!!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yes i do pag :burp: at :drunk: pero nakaupo at pinanonood lang sa harap ko ang sumasayaw hehehe..

Anyway, i kinda know some of the simple ballroom & line dancing i had to take ballroom dancing when i was in college at linchak every filipino party that we used to go to dito sa o-town eh di pwedeng di mawala ang sayawan :rofl01:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ballroom marunong ako, pero yung more modern dances hindi ko talaga kaya .
    I would love to learn hiphop, poplock or some basic b-boy.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yes. My wife and I dance (ballroom, disco, reggae and basic hip hop). Me and my buddies used to join dance performances in High School. 'Used to also perform during company Christmas parties and anniversaries. I even used to choreograph cotillion dances for debutant parties. Last time I danced was just this December at a Christmas party. My friends and I danced to that Mark Herras beat: Pump it, rock it something...
    Last edited by nicolodeon; August 22nd, 2007 at 07:36 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I'm an expert at robo dancing

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nope, pero I could learn, basta walang acrobatics. Tried to do some breakdancing moves before, walang na-impress. Tinanong ako kung what the hell was I doing.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Yes. Modern/ballroom/hip-hop/etc.
    Ang ironic lang kasi I used to play for a punk/rock band, so nagagamit ko lang ang aking dancing skills on christmas parties, company anniversaries, etc. hehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depende sa mood ko and sa mga kasama ko if I'm out with friends. Pero usually, kung medyo mahiyain mga kasama ko and hindi ung todo game sumayaw, I tend to initiate the dancing kapag tinamaan na ng alcohol... Tapos I dance even more habang lumalakas ang tama. Hahaha! But if I'm home, wala na akong paki. Even my mom dances on her own sa bahay. The weidest thing that happened at home was when I was listening to Metallica's "Enter Sandman" while head banging and then I saw my mom dancing to the song. LOL! My mom dances really well, by the way, lalo na kapag ballroom! She was the one who taught me some ballroom steps when I was younger.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i look like a fool when i dance...

...but that never stopped me :evillaugh

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ako, I love dancing with my wife. Dancing is one of the many fun things we like to do together. Pag umuuwi kami sa probinsya nila (Cebu or Negros), usually may fiesta. Pag may fiesta dun, abay sagana sa baylehan i.e. sayawan/discoral/street disco. Laman kami nun pag umuuwi kami, he he he.

Nung last na nagbayle kami, ang daming popobawa. There was this one ghey, ang tangkad (mga 5'11" or 6" siguro) na malaki tyan na nagsasayaw ng cha cha. Tawa kami ng tawa kasi kahit matigas katawan nya at lumilitaw yung belly nya twing mag hip throw sya, abay feel na feel - with matching "aaawwww!" pa na sigaw. :lol;

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Can you dance?