New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    This is a unique story of reaching one's goal despite the odds.
    Saludo ako sa 'yo kapatid. Mabuhay ang Pinoy!

Excerpts from GMANews.TV

Quote:

[SIZE=3]Bombero sa Pinas, US beauty queen[/SIZE]

11/06/2007 | 08:02 PM
    Dearest Kapuso,

I read about this email regarding the unsolicited email stories of Pinoys working abroad. Hindi naman masyado significant ang kwento ng buhay ko, but perhaps okay rin if I am going to share my life stories. Maybe it will serve as an inspiration to all my Gay younger sisters d'yan sa Pinas.

Marami na rin akong lugar na napuntahan at napag-trabahuhan before I fulfilled my American Dream.

It took me 10 years after college graduation before I landed in USA. I used to be a college instructor and then a fireman na bading sa Cubao. Record breaking din 'yun because during that time the Bureau of Fire was refusing to accept gays in the service but I proved them wrong that gays can serve the men's world, too.

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/67504/Bo...S-beauty-queen

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    brod and sis o ayan para dun sa mga nangangarap makapunta ng amerika to fulfill their american dream hingi na lang tayo ng tips kay miss fire officer... just click her website sa friendster.
    good luck!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hbv? is that you? :shocked2:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    :bwahaha:

O ayan! Dun sa mga nag dedeny pa! It's time to get out of the closet!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kupaloids View Post
    :bwahaha:

O ayan! Dun sa mga nag dedeny pa! It's time to get out of the closet!
    oist wag nyo ako idamay sa DRAG nights niyo ah

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :rofl:

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    i tried to click the link but it didnt work. i am just curious for i served in the fire service as an officer for 18 years. i was a tactical officer in the 90's in canlubang for 6 years. then, i was assigned in cubao for 3 years. we have a lot of nurse recruits in 1995,96 and 97 and most of them are gays. i think il remember this guy if i have the chance to see his pics. anyway, its nice to know that he finally found his true happiness.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Yan ang tunay na mission impossible. Well done!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbound View Post
    i tried to click the link but it didnt work. i am just curious for i served in the fire service as an officer for 18 years. i was a tactical officer in the 90's in canlubang for 6 years. then, i was assigned in cubao for 3 years. we have a lot of nurse recruits in 1995,96 and 97 and most of them are gays. i think il remember this guy if i have the chance to see his pics. anyway, its nice to know that he finally found his true happiness.
    up ko lang, fyi according to his profile his name is Chris Tactaquin

http://profiles.friendster.com/kristinquinn

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    bro, i really know him so well. his older brother is my classmate and also a fire officer, the reason why he entered the fire service. they are actually from cotabato. i couldnt believe that he looks so beautiful now. gusto kong batukan dati yan, kasi bading talaga. mga kapatid nyan, brusko. anyway, thanks brod.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bombero sa Pinas, US Beauty Queen!