New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cardict View Post
    The only way,change our form of government,let's have parliamentary form so we can change our leader who is a non performing asset thru popular vote or vote of confidence
    I lived and was educated in a country with a parliamentary form of government before moving back to Manila. I do not think changing it would be effective. What happens with this form of government is that the men in power just need to secure the vote of their members. It can be as corrupt as what we currently have. We need strong-willed statesmen who are visionaries and know how to enforce and implement long-term plans for our country. It's easy to make laws and plans but it is very hard to enforce. Democracy for me is a failure as there are too many liberties and as can be seen in the likes of the UK and the US, it breeds malcontents. I hope we will one day have someone like Lee Kuan Yew who can guide our country to becoming a disciplined and progressive nation. That's just my opinion though.

Cheers.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    I lived and was educated in a country with a parliamentary form of government before moving back to Manila. I do not think changing it would be effective. What happens with this form of government is that the men in power just need to secure the vote of their members. It can be as corrupt as what we currently have. We need strong-willed statesmen who are visionaries and know how to enforce and implement long-term plans for our country. It's easy to make laws and plans but it is very hard to enforce. Democracy for me is a failure as there are too many liberties and as can be seen in the likes of the UK and the US, it breeds malcontents. I hope we will one day have someone like Lee Kuan Yew who can guide our country to becoming a disciplined and progressive nation. That's just my opinion though.

Cheers.
    agreed. changing the form of government won't mean anything if it's the same bunch of monkeys who'll be running the country.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    kami din ganyan dati, nagbigay pa kami ng pera para umalis sila. pero swerte lang ngayon at napaalis din ng mga sheriff yung mga squatter. sa ngayon nakabakod na at may guard na.
    It happened to us too but we had to sell off another property as payment to these squatters. Ang taas pa mag demand. Akala ata nila dahil property owner madali na ang pera. Nakakadismaya talaga systema natin.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am with bianca. Joey lina should be hanged

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post

Cheers.
    Amen to this,but who can we turn to?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Oist wag kayong ganyan, mga tao din daw yan na biktima lang ng sistema. :hysterical:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    kakainis ang sitwasyon na eto.

Biktima din kami nang mga squatters na yan... may lupa kami sa camarin caloocan

6months lang hindi napuntahan nang magulang ko ayu ang dami na squatters sila pa ang matatapang...

wala kami nagawa kundi magdemanda kaso sa tagal ang processo talo din kami sa gastos.
    Sir malapit ba sa zabarte town center ang lupa niyo?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cardict View Post
    Amen to this,but who can we turn to?
    I wish I knew. I don't know most of the local politicians but I have heard good things about Gordon, Hagedorn and Duterte but it seems that the voting public wasn't keen on them during the last elections as can be seen in their choices such as Poe and Binay who both lack experience. Again, it's probably the squatters who put them in office making me more sure of the fact that non-taxpayers should not be allowed to vote.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    gonzales only put into digital words the sentiments of every educated pinoy out there

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Bobo lang at pampam ang magagalet sa ex gf kong si Bianca. At mga squatters pa pala. May lupa din kami sa Antique, tinirhan ng mga Ati. Sila pa nagalet nung pinaalis namen. So nag compromise. Sabe namen sa kanila, sila ang magsaka sa palayan. Ginawa naman nila. Kaso nga lang... Tinaniman nila ng mais yung palayan namen. Ayun, after that... Talagang sinipa na namen sila. Buti na lang at 2-3 families lang yun at hindi buong barangay.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Bianca Gonzales speaks out on Manila's squatter infestation