New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpink View Post
    yep .. same comment as my wife .. yung kelly clarkson concert the night before raw medyo nilangaw ..

i knew about the LP rally so avoided it by passing through san juan from makati .. i knew parking was going to be a bitch so we arrived early and lucked out sa parking sa shopwise .. best of all .. we got free tickets! ..

Good for you bro.

In our case, we went there like we jumped into total darkness... No clue what's happening...

We left our place in LPC at 6PM, because of a previous commitment. It was a Sunday and we were expecting light traffic... Nabulaga na lang kami...

It was good that I lined-up our vehicle at the GateWay basement parking (actually out of desperation as I was driving aimlessly already, seeing the hordes of vehicles parked on the road), and the security guards were courteous not to shoo us away....Within the next couple of minutes we were given the opportunity and I took the first parking slot I chanced upon... (Normally, I will be choosy in identifying a parking slot)....

It was already 9PM, so we practically ran to the Araneta Coliseum... And, lo and behold,- it was jampacked!....

(Actually, it is a friend at the THP (Team Hyundai Philippines), and a fellow owner of the Grand Starex, who drove Kelly Clarkson around MM and in to her concert last May1... Sa ringside pa siya nakaupo..... Ayos!)....

9808:goodluck:

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    now if only U2 would come .. kahit na anywhere in south east asia .. i'm there!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hindi siguro akalain ng concert promoter na dadagsain yung TFF gig. The perfect venue should be the MOA grounds, so that everybody would be accomodated.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Hindi siguro akalain ng concert promoter na dadagsain yung TFF gig. The perfect venue should be the MOA grounds, so that everybody would be accomodated.
    Yup,- that could have been a better and a more profitable venue for the organizers. Also, people from SouthMM, like us, could have been spared from the horrendous EDSA (northbound only) traffic that night. Also, parking should have not been an issue at the MoA grounds... (I think another factor for the jampacked concert was that the following day,- 3rd May was declared a non-working holiday on the last minute....)

9808:goodluck:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    And, we are watching them again,- this time, the show includes Fra Lippo Lippi's Sorensen...

16.5K:weathermanf3:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi na siguro manood si ate koring nyan

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    hindi na siguro manood si ate koring nyan
    Oo nga,- na- boooo ang babaeng iyan the last time....

Ang galing pa ring kumanta ni Sorensen,- napanuod ko last Sunday sa TV,- sa ASAP yata,- duet sila ni Martin.....

16.5K:weathermanf3:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess Per Sorensen will be around for a week until the TFF concerts in Manila and Cebu. He had a couple of shows this weekend. Too bad he might not get to go around due to the bad weather.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    not a fan of tears4fears but i might watch them because for some of their notable songs.
    and if the weather permits.

Sent from my iPad5 using Tapitik

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Anybody watched the Tears for Fears concert?