New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Plot Summary: It is the year A.D. 2307. Fossil fuels on Earth have been depleted entirely, with mankind turning to the next available power source: solar energy. During this time, 3 orbital elevators with solar power generation systems are built, each under control by the Union of Solar Energy and Free Nations (formerly United States of America), the Human Reform League (Russia, China and India) and the Advanced European Union. However, not all countries are able to enjoy the benefits of this system, leading to widespread resentment and war. Arising out of the conflict, a mysterious military organization known as Celestial Being appears, dedicated to end all warfare using Mobile Suits called Gundam. This begins the stories of Gundam Meisters (pilots) Setsuna F. Seiei, Lockon Stratos, Allelujah Haptism and Tiera Erde as they are thrown into conflict between the 3 superpowers and the various other factions.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=8190

I have downloaded this via *******. Two seasons are available. Storyline is kinda interesting, to force peace around the world by using the ultimate weapons of war against everyone who wished to wage war or four specialized Gundams against the world.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; February 9th, 2009 at 04:22 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i have a dvd of this pero 1st season palang. sabi maganda, got to watch this kasi hindi ko pa napapanood yung binili ko

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hindi talaga pwedeng mawala ang pagbata.

test, san mo nabili yung 1st season?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sq, dun sa northmall ko binili yung dvd. 1st season nga lang kasi sa pagkakatanda ko, ang 2nd season hindi pa tapos

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Is the storyline somehow connected to the Gundam Seed & Gundam Seed Destiny Series? I have the Seed & Seed Destiny Series e & very nice story as well.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So far it seems to be separate from the other GUNDAM series.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hindi. malayo eto sa seed at seed destiny. ibang timeline eto ng gundam

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Oy another series for collection . Anyhow does any of you here is collecting gundam as well? I would say Im one of those Gundam fanatic collectors e. Just to show some hehe.

Sensya if OT ha. Im collecting mostly Master Grade & the big one below is already Perfect Grade.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    kung ako lang may pera, gusto ko bumili kahit yung tig 10k na zero wing custom. yun lang meron ako masaya na ko

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Yup sir medyo nakaka addict then when your having fun with collecting things like this. An expensive addiction as well.

Anime: GUNDAM 00