New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    What are your favorite anime/s?

Mine are Naruto, Bleach, Graveyard of Fireflies, Spirit Away, AirGear, Initial D..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    kapuso ako kaya, slamdunk, knockout, ghostfighter, flame of recca, cyberformula, and initial D.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    coll..:rainbow::drive1:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    i watch naruto and bleach... although just got into bleach so episode 107 pa lang ako... sa naruto, i download it as soon as it becomes available.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    lahat basta maganda.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    What are your favorite anime/s?

Mine are Naruto, Bleach, Graveyard of Fireflies, Spirit Away, AirGear, Initial D..
    I used to have no interest in them,. But, I'm smart enough to know they're not all meant for kids. I've "censored" a bunch for my elder daughter. Since then, I've grown to like a few:

Black Lagoon
    Space Cruiser Yamato/Starblazers
    Gintama - the closest to kiddie stuff I watch.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    OT
    What's the difference between manga and anime. Manga.....last I heard manga is Tagalog for mango.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Di na ako nanood ng anime ngayon, dati voltes 5, Mazinger Z, Daimos, Grendaizer, Danguard Ace, etc.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    gunslinger girl ftw!
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    paborito ko yung from Studio Ghibli by Hayao Miyazaki: Nausicaä of the Valley of Wind, Laputa: Castle in the Sky, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away and his other works. also Grave of the Fireflies and other films from ghibli...

cowboy bebop, ghost in the shell, millennium actress, dragon ball, slamdunk, samurai x, yuyu hakusho, ff7 advent children, OVAs by makoto shinkai, robotech, ...

ano pa?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Anime..