New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    We are assigned to produce an investigative report on any topic of our choice as a final output for this term. I would like to know if ever you have suggestions for a good investigative report topic. I personally am interested in modern women's abuse, rights, status etc. I also could pursue a topic ab out automotives or motoring if ever there is a topic that's worth investigating.

The professor says it should

1. Be a topic that non of the major news programs and investigative shows have featured.
    2. It has to give the audience new information that
    3. Will benefit the public.

I would appreciate it if you can suggest any topic or issue. What is going on out there that needs investigating? Is there anything out there that the public needs to know?

We only have a month and a half to finish the report so we cannot really pursue very ambitious leads. Anything simple which I could realistically investigate on within that time frame sna huhuhuhu :cry:

Wala na ako maisip, she needs something specific daw kasi eh. Wala naman ako naririnig na rumors about something important na madaling imbestigahan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As I've already suggested in the shoutbox you can do the following:

Non-issuance of OR for the PF of medical practitioners by some hospitals/clinics.
    - This results in the underdeclaration of income & taxes by the said practitioners.
    - Patients, nurses and even doctors can be interviewed.
    - This contributes to the more then P100B of taxes not remmitted by professionals.

Surplus parts, legit or not?
    - Trace the origin of surplus parts... are they really from wrecked vehicles or from carnapped ones?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    As I've already suggested in the shoutbox you can do the following:

Non-issuance of OR for the PF of medical practitioners by some hospitals/clinics.
    - This results in the underdeclaration of income & taxes by the said practitioners.
    - Patients, nurses and even doctors can be interviewed.
    - This contributes to the more then P100B of taxes not remmitted by professionals.

Surplus parts, legit or not?
    - Trace the origin of surplus parts... are they really from wrecked vehicles or from carnapped ones?

Thanks Cge kuya Ill do my initial research tignan ko kung may makukuhaan ako info un kasi prob ko kung sino interviewhin kung san kukuha ng paper trail :cry: :blue: check ko tong mga to kun may makukuhaan ako mga maiinterview and proof
    Ung surplus kaya panu ko kaya trace kung san nanggagaling un? meron kaya aamin kung sa carnapped yun? hmm san nga ba napupunta ang parts ng carnaped

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    how about presenting comprehensively the Good and the Bad sides of the proliferation of cheap Motorbikes. Nowadays, motorbikes are even cheaper than high-end cellphones.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    how about presenting comprehensively the Good and the Bad sides of the proliferation of cheap Motorbikes. Nowadays, motorbikes are even cheaper than high-end cellphones.

Cge kuya talamat madamiill include that in my list may reresearch kasi ako maya maya titignan ko ung mga topic na may mga info and maiinterview

Bakit nga ba madami mura bikes and safe ba un gamitin? Anu kinaibahan nya sa mas mahal na motorbikes?

Keep those suggestions coming isesend ko sa prof ko ang list sya na bahala pumili gusto ko na tlg ng topic para makapag start na ako huhuh :cry:
    Last edited by mamichula; October 24th, 2007 at 07:33 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    investigate if all owners of driver's license really undergone the driving test and did the exam honestly.... you can focus on PUV drivers to simplify the investigation.

You can make it an interview of PUV drivers....noting which LTO office did they apply and when was that year.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    investigate if all owners of driver's license really undergone the driving test and did the exam honestly.... you can focus on PUV drivers to simplify the investigation.

You can make it an interview of PUV drivers....noting which LTO office did they apply and when was that year.

UUy oo nga po noh Maganda din ituh.. ang first example ko intro ng report ko ako ..I was 16 hehe :rofl: pero I learned naman I read the books kasi I felt guilty hehe pero I want to know nga bka madami pa din ganun na never really learned

May statistics kaya nito? Meron kaya ako makukuhaan ng papers or something. Gusto ko din to hehe
    Last edited by mamichula; October 24th, 2007 at 08:40 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yun data mong makukuha ang magiging statistics...that is why you should do an interview set (with some questionaires).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how about alleged 'dumping' of substandard parts in the philippine market

or kung women's rights naman, you can investigate allegations of ***ual improprieties with the hired help in the m2 household :hihihi:

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I sent an initial list to my prof last night. She said the proposal I made about the drivers who did not take the LTo exams sounds promising and she's asking me to submit a revised proposal.. I wonder what she means by that? Haha I'm getting paranoid na. Sna she means its promising and it could be a good IR and I can start pursuing it now , because I wanna start the report now.

The suggestion about the surplus parts is very good too and interesting I wanna find out rin san yun nang gagaling and bka nga ung mga nacacarnapan ang nachopchop un car
    pos people sell the parts I susugest ko din yun pag di pa din pwede ang about the license thingy.

Thanks thanks talaga sa suggestions Keep em coming baka meron pa hehe Ang dami ko nang tutors sa tsikot:Chearleader3:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
I need an investigative report topic ='(