New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sa pagkakaalam ko ay tapos na ang mismong race. under contract ang mga participats na di sila magsasalita hanggang di pa tapos ipalabas sa TV ang race.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by xpac View Post
    medyo natawa ko sa kanila nun ni-yield nila sila mark and rovilson na way ahead sa kanila.
    oo nga....hehehe

I think they didn't understand the concept of the yield...hehehehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    sayang na-eliminated na un magkapatid na japanese...

cute pa naman un girl na un

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nakakaawa si Henry. When they were informed that their cash would be confiscated as a penalty of the non-elimination round, Terri said, "I will not beg.. no I will not beg" in her most adamant hoarse voice. Biglang natunaw si Henry...
    I looked at her picture immediately after I read this. Mukha naman siyang sanay mamalimos before, hehehe.

Global Destiny kasi kami, kaya hindi namin mapanood. Wala bang feed ito sa free TV?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ...I'm so mad at you already lah.... ako lang ba ang na irita sa english ng taga singa and malay

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Henry and Terri are an embarassment.

Henry acted like a sissy, while Terri was like an nagging b_tch.

Regardless, this is TV, and getting our intentions goes to show that the producers needs people like these to keep us viewers interested. Kaya may diversity.

At least to watch them fail.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by HIFI View Post
    Henry acted like a sissy, while Terri was like an nagging b_tch.
    i was with them in singapore last 2007.. terri is a bit more "reserved" in person. siguro dahil no pressure na. while henry is your typical american big mouth type.. not exactly the fav among the group

the japanese girl, sawaka, is actually a language translator in japan. really nice girl..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Terri may be very annoying but I think shes keeping the race very interesting and fun to watch.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^no, it's not.... it's disturbing....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehehe... I don't like watching the segments where Terri is screaming her head off... don't really find that "interesting & fun to watch".

From the commercials, looks like the next leg is very challenging.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
the amazing race-Asia 2