New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Actress Alyssa Alano seriously hurt in predawn road accident
    Actress and television host Alyssa Alano was seriously injured after figuring in a predawn road accident in Marikina City Sunday.
    The sport utility vehicle driven by Alano crashed after hitting the center island of Marcos Highway near the SM Marikina area
    Injured as well in the incident were at least four other people who were aboard a Honda sedan hit by the SUV, the report said.
    Police investigators are verifying if the actress was drunk at the time of the incident. The actress' Everest-type SUV (VFH-668) was wrecked.
    The incident occurred before 4 a.m. along Marcos Highway.
    Initial investigation showed the vehicle hit the center island and spun. Rescue teams extricated Alano from the SUV.
    nagkapeklat na sya sayang din yun SUV nya everest mukang bago pa naman

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    According to her, she was leaving the house to buy medicine, apparently for stomach pain. She was going over the bridge when she experienced a sharp, stabbing pain, and in her panic, she hit the gas instead of the brake.

-

That's one thing about Everest owners... they can honestly admit that it wasn't the brake pedal they were stepping on during the accident. (fourth one in the news, so far...)

-

Lucky girl. That metal bar could have gone through her heart.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Her everest is color gray so I assume its a limited edition same as mine that has side airbags, why did it not deploy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Did they took alcohol test? Tingin ko nakainom yan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    According to her, she was leaving the house to buy medicine, apparently for stomach pain. She was going over the bridge when she experienced a sharp, stabbing pain, and in her panic, she hit the gas instead of the brake.

-

That's one thing about Everest owners... they can honestly admit that it wasn't the brake pedal they were stepping on during the accident. (fourth one in the news, so far...)

-

Lucky girl. That metal bar could have gone through her heart.
    Saw the video of her being pulled out of the vehicle and she was crying out in pain...must've been quite an impact. Looking at her Everest, even I would be surprised that any occupants survived.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011

sabi naman ng manager nya naglock daw yun accelerator at kambyo AT naman yun...

saw her pic sa tv namaga yun half ng face nya...

magkano kaya paayos nun everest?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Pinakita rin kaninang umaga sa news yung CCTV ng MMDA sa area and kitang kita talaga na ang bilis ng dating nya...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The power of Diarrhea.. just kidding, I wonder what was she suffering that caused her to lose control.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Did they took alcohol test? Tingin ko nakainom yan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    may na interview na pinsan niya at sabi nga nakainom at mahilig daw yun uminom kahit magisa. but i'm sure yung manager/spin doctor niya will pursue the SUA angle.

halos 1hr ata inabot bago napullout sa wreck.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    The power of Diarrhea.. just kidding, I wonder what was she suffering that caused her to lose control.
    dysmenorrhea? hehehe

But seriously I would think she was DUI. Her manager is just selling the loss of control story to cover up the DUI.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Alyssa Alano Ford Everest accident