New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    AM radio for news. Dzmm or dzbb. 96.3 for fm.

Matindi yung drama sa tanghali sa FM. Meron na palang ganun sa fm?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I can't remember the last time I used my car's radio. More or less 10 year na siguro.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    99.5 for less talk. However, nakakasawa din kc puro bago kanta paulit ulit. Pero pag dating ng thurs un 99.5 all day nag play ng 90's to early 2000's. Ok din 96.30 less talk din and more on old songs. Kakasawa kc un mga bago paulit.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I prefer FM radio over my iPod most of the time, because hearing just songs over and over is pretty boring, especially since I drive hundreds of kilometers everyday alone. I prefer hearing conversation.

In the morning - RX 93.1, Morning Rush with Chico, Delamar, and Gino

Lunch time - Magic 89.9 with Joyce Pring

Afternoon - either RX, Magic, or Play FM 99.5

Evening - Boys Night Out * Magic

I listen to my iPod when I'm in places with no FM, or when it's a road trip with friends.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    AM radio for news. Dzmm or dzbb. 96.3 for fm.

Matindi yung drama sa tanghali sa FM. Meron na palang ganun sa fm?
    sa MOR 101.9may drama sa tanghali... i think replayed din yan ng mga 1am.. hehe..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    88.3 pag alternative music. Pero most of the time daldalan hanap ko. Medyo sa topic at usapan nafo focus utak ko at hindi sa traffic. Find out na mas forgiving ako sa traffic at mga init ng ulo pag may pinakikinggan akong usapan.

Sa umaga either kay Ted Failon, or The Morning Rush ng RX or Tambalan sa Love Radio.

Sa gabi minsan kay Papa Jack.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I have thousands of songs and a few hundred podcasts on my iPod Classic 120GB. Also have 500GB of TV shows on a USB HDD. (Both are semi-permanently connected to the HU). If I want something current, I stream Spotify or Pandora from my Android phone via BT.

I hate our local FM stations. Just trash and noise, except for 98.7, which is actually soothing on certain stressful days.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I have thousands of songs and a few hundred podcasts on my iPod Classic 120GB. Also have 500GB of TV shows on a USB HDD. (Both are semi-permanently connected to the HU). If I want something current, I stream Spotify or Pandora from my Android phone via BT.

I hate our local FM stations. Just trash and noise, except for 98.7, which is actually soothing on certain stressful days.
    98.7 is good but the reception is weak.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Been listening to The Morning Rush on RX since I was in grade school; now it's part of my driving-to-work habit. Driving home though, I prefer music over talk so I usually station-surf until a good song comes up. If nothing good is on then it's the iPod or USB.

I enjoy the music-on-demand of my gadgets but the radio is still my main source of new artists and new songs.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I still do, from time to time,- 105.9, 105.1, 100.3, 96.3, 88.3(?)....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.4K _/_/_/_/_/:hit:_/_/_/_/_/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast