2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Bye, Baby Ama.......RIP.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Rest in peace daboy.........

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    [SIZE=2]Our thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Fernandez and his family.

Rest In Peace daboy.
    [/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    My condolences to the family of the late Rudy Fernandez

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    idol..

condolence sa pamilya ni daboy...

i felt really sad hearing his demise, growing in the 80's i saw plenty of his movies (cinema and tv)...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    RIP Daboy

Thanks for the memories

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nakakaawas but we all have to go, its just a matter of who goes first...

cancer is an illness that when detected late would be almost impossible to be treated, stem cell may resolve or help in correcting cancer but to date it is still debatable with what is godly self righteous beings and scientist to are considered pagans for they believe that they are the divide eminence...

going back to cancer and rudys story i was able to talk with his doctor, i think it was march 2008, before rudy left to states to undergo a series of treatment there, the doctor told me that rudys case is almost impossible to be treated anymore, sooner he will die, he will only be counting weeks at most months...

anyway, my brother died of cancer as well several years ago so i grieve to all relatives and friends of cancer sufferers, right now all we could do is pray and for ourselves to be healthy=)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nakakaawas but we all have to go, its just a matter of who goes first...

cancer is an illness that when detected late would be almost impossible to be treated, stem cell may resolve or help in correcting cancer but to date it is still debatable with what is godly self righteous beings and scientist to are considered pagans for they believe that they are the divide eminence...

going back to cancer and rudys story i was able to talk with his doctor, i think it was march 2008, before rudy left to states to undergo a series of treatment there, the doctor told me that rudys case is almost impossible to be treated anymore, sooner he will die, he will only be counting weeks at most months...

anyway, my brother died of cancer as well several years ago so i grieve to all relatives and friends of cancer sufferers, right now all we could do is pray and for ourselves to be healthy=)

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Rest In Peace Daboy...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Action star Rudy Fernandez succumbs to cancer; he was 55