New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    heard it sa radio that umamin na yun AG nielsen na meron ngang "dayaan" na nangyari sa ratings, based daw sa investigation nila meron daw binibigay na promo or something ang GMA para shows lang nila ang panoorin ng mga houses na si-survey sa bacolod.......

getting interesting....

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kung sa Bacolod lang may "anomaly", apektado ba yung nationwide survey ng AGB Nielsen? Mabago kaya resulta where GMA shows/programs lead most of the surveys?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    AGB Nielsen names GMA-7 in ratings tampering issue!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda97 View Post
    AGB Nielsen names GMA-7 in ratings tampering issue!
    Didn't think that was necessary, though. It's pretty obvious which network benefits the most by cheating ABS-CBN, anyway.

With AGB Nielsen's admission, their previous ratings releases have now become suspect.

GMA-7 has proclaimed that they are 'equally interested' in getting to the truth of the allegations. Riiiiiiiiiight. Will it be a truth they can handle? I mean, they've already lied once about the Marcoses having nothing to do with their network, and we all know how THAT turned out...

Samantalang ang ABS, hirap mag-market ng Baron Super Antenna para lang lumakas ang signal reception. :bwahaha:
    Last edited by Bogeyman; December 19th, 2007 at 03:59 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I can relate to this issue (can't mention why hehe)

Yes, possible talaga na ma-rig ang results given the said tactics kung sinuman ang may pakana nun.

At kung sinuman man yun, its hard to tell.

Pustahan tayo, di malayong magkakaroon ng Senate Inquiry about this. Laking media exposure nito!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    dati "false asia" ngayun AG nielsen naman. palitan dapat nila company name to "AG nailers" {exagerrated version of screwers}
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ It's actually AGB Nielsen.

For me, mas credible naman ang Siyete when it comes to news reporting. Mas marami yatang AC-DC sa Dos, mas notorious pa.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    wow daming kapuso dito ah...

honestly, i'm not familiar w/ any of the actors/actresses of GMA because i don't think they're any good (sabi nga ng isang poster)...then again that's just my opinion and the whole household so to speak.

about the issue...could be true or not...but i don't the public will benefit at all from whoever turns out to be no. 1. it's just fascinating to see that a lot of people are really affected by the said network war based from some of the comments i've read...hehehe!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Is there any laws being broken by GMA7 in influencing the outcome of the Ratings Game? At saan naman madala ng ABS-CBN kung may kaso nga, since AGB Nielsen is a private enterprise at di connected sa goverment, kumbaga parang Pulse Asia at SWS lang siya?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Nood nalang tayo ng ABC 5 and NBN 4

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
ABS-CBN may dispute sa rating anomaly!!!