New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Just wondering who grew up in the same era I did hehe. New wave and pop, R&B, and the first spurts of rap music.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ogpro View Post
    Just wondering who grew up in the same era I did hehe. New wave and pop, R&B, and the first spurts of rap music.

Anybody looking for obscure tracks? I can start posting songs...
    My version of the 80's was a bit different. Alongside your era, I was listening to U2, ZZ Top, Journey, *** Pistols, Billy Idol, Sammy Hagar, Judas priest, The Cult, etc. I do know in RP, new Wave was predominant with rap also starting out. But then, music over there is like a fad and many people treat it as such. In the US, music was far more diverse. I listened to New Wave of course. But much like hip hop, it didn't really stick. What I remembered years afterwards were the rock/classic rock songs (and now, alternative rock). I was almost an adult by that time. So my tastes were a bit more uh, mature. The bulk of my teen years were the disco years which I really loathed....

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Guys, AFAIK sharing MP3s through direct downloads or directly posting links at any of our public forums is frowned upon by the Admins. If my memory serves me right, there have been Tsikoteers who have either been banned or been given infractions because of this.

Hey, I'm an 80's fan too but if we want to share "info" about great 80s tracks, let's either do it through PM or email.

Just a friendly reminder.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    for beginners, a good cd to listen to for 80s music would be the ost of grand theft auto: vice city. parang makakarelate ka.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Anybody looking for obscure tracks? I can start posting songs...
    There are a lot of 80's kids here, tanda na nga nila e hehe.But kidding aside, im one of em. Dami na rin 80's related threads dito sa pitstop

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    Guys, AFAIK sharing MP3s through direct downloads or directly posting links at any of our public forums is frowned upon by the Admins. If my memory serves me right, there have been Tsikoteers who have either been banned or been given infractions because of this.

Hey, I'm an 80's fan too but if we want to share "info" about great 80s tracks, let's either do it through PM or email.

Just a friendly reminder.
    woops, gotcha...better consider deleting this thread then hehe. My bad...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm still fond of listening to china crisis, tears for fears, echo&the bunnymen, the cure, and depeche mode songs on wxb102 at radio365.com.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    i love New Wave too. Ive been downloading lots of 80`s songs from limewire, and been listening a playlist thru imeem.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    woops, gotcha...better consider deleting this thread then hehe. My bad...
    Ogpro, IMO no need - just remove or edit your last line na you offered to start posting songs, he he.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i was in middle school during the 80's...so my main exposure to 80's music was laughing at my older cousins trying to imitate their idols with the big hair, skintight pants and hi-top sneakers :hihihi:

my interests at the time were sports, atari and trying to figure out why i got this strange, tight feeling every time i talked to certain girls :naughty2: :cupidhit:

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
80's music anyone?