New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Wala atang entry si pogi ngayon.

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums
    Bakit ayaw mo sumagot kung nasan holiday inn ka... Wala ako magawa kita tayo nasa holiday inn ako.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    MY LITTLE BOSSINGS LEADS MMFF 2013 BOX-OFFICE RESULTS ON OPENING DAY

My Little Bossings emerged as the most-watched movie on the first day of the 39th Metro Manila Film Festival.

The family comedy features child stars Ryzza Mae Dizon and James “Bimby” Aquino Yap as well as Vic Sotto and Kris Aquino.

MMFF 2013 kicked off on Christmas Day, December 25, and will run until January 7, 2014.

The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority, the organizers of the annual film festival, announced the ranking of the top four movies based on box-office figures.

The No. 1 slot went to My Little Bossings; followed by the comedy flick Girl, Boy, Bakla, Tomboy; the third spot went to horror film Pagpag, Siyam na Buhay; and the No. 4 spot went to Kimmy Dora (Ang Kiyemeng Prequel).

The Vice Ganda-starrer Girl, Boy, Bakla, Tomboy is currently at the second spot in box office standings. In this movie, Vice Ganda plays quadruplets with different genders. GBBT also stars Maricel Soriano and Joey Marquez.

more.....
    My Little Bossings leads MMFF 2013 box-office results on opening day | PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz
    My Little Bossings leads MMFF 2013 box-office results on opening day | PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Yung malditang ina isinakay yung anak nya sa pagsikat ni Ryza para masabi box office ang movie ng anak ko.
    Really an opportunist.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Review: 10,000 Hours as timely as today’s headlines

It’s easy to see why “10,000 Hours” won 14 awards at the recently-concluded Metro Filmfest awards rites. It’s as timely as today’s headlines.

Senator Gabriel Alcaraz (competently played by Metro Filmfest Best Actor Robin Padilla) is ready to expose a pork barrel scam that threatens to blow up in the face of the sitting president (Bibeth Orteza). Enroute to the Senate, he learns the police are bent on arresting him for his perceived involvement in a murder case.

Rather than kowtow to government, he goes to Amsterdam, where he stays for 10,000 hours (hence the title of the film). There’s never a dull moment as Alcaraz fights the biting cold, the prospect of starvation and homelessness to elude arrest. You feel for this man who loves his country so much, he sacrifices himself and his family (Mylene Dizon sparkles as the spunky wife who bears the burden of raising a brood of three by her lonesome while her husband is away) to wrest free from corrupt powers-that-be.

more.....
    Review: 10,000 Hours as timely as today?s headlines
    Review: 10,000 Hours as timely as today?s headlines

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Yung malditang ina isinakay yung anak nya sa pagsikat ni Ryza para masabi box office ang movie ng anak ko.
    Really an opportunist.
    Also heard that Bimby's talent fee was much bigger than Raisa's. Mas magaling manager niya

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Wala naman sense mga movies ng MMFF. Only watched 10,000 Hours at for me ok ang movie. The rest of the movies, meh...

Cinemalaya is better than MMFF.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    pagpag sana panoorin namin kaya lang horror film and knowing that we make poor horror films. pass na lang muna.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Bakit ayaw mo sumagot kung nasan holiday inn ka... Wala ako magawa kita tayo nasa holiday inn ako.
    OT:

Ibig sabihin nyan wala sa Holiday Inn ang bot.

BTT:

I never patronized MFF.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    An Open Letter to Vic Sotto

Dear Bossing Vic Sotto,

Una sa lahat, happy new year.

Magpapakilala muna ako. Ako po si Lourd de Veyra. Fan ako ng Tito, Vic, and Joey bago pa lang ako natutong magsulat—kung tutuusin, kaya kong magsulat ng academic thesis tungkol sa mga pelikula ninyo (Ang kaibigan kong direktor na si R.A Rivera ang gumawa naman ng undergraduate dissertation sa UP tungkol sa mga pelikulang pinagtampokan nina Joey at Rene Requiestas. Naka-uno daw siya kay Dr. Nicanor Tiongson). Kaya kong magdiskurso tungkol sa parodic element ng Ready… Aim… Fire at Forward March laban sa estado ng kapulisan at militar nung ’80s. Puwede rin nating pag-usapan ang Doctor, Doctor I Am Sick bilang isang satirikong pagpuna sa medical malpractice (genius ang eksenang kinukunan ng 1,000 cc ng dugo si Palito), ang mga surrealistikong katangian ng Fly Me to the Moon, ang pagsubvert ng Kabayo Kids sa imahen ng Japanese superhero groups at paghihinete sa Pilipinas, ang Ma’am May We Go Out bilang isang critique ng Philippine educational system, etc.

more.....
    An Open Letter to Vic Sotto - Lourd De Veyra - Word of the Lourd | This Is A Crazy Planets
    An Open Letter to Vic Sotto - Lourd De Veyra - Word of the Lourd | This Is A Crazy Planets

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2013 Manila Film Festival