New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 51 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 2123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    236
    #501
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzerz4
    yaicks sobrang mahal ng M5 di ko kaya bumili nun
    I think the combined value of the cars in your stable would easily match an M5! Well, considering back home, you may have to keep the expedition. Pang baha!

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    236
    #502
    Btw, any problems driving a convertible in the philippines? Parking? I would think it would be a "nakaw magnet". With the cloth top and all...

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    233
    #503
    My XP dude is for baha talaga hehehehhe

    actually yung mga convis ko is di gaanong nakakalabas

    dami kasing nayayabangan kaya marami silang ginagawang hinde maganda
    Last edited by schnitzerz4; October 13th, 2005 at 08:57 AM.

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    236
    #504
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzerz4
    My XP dude is for baha talaga hehehehhe

    actually yung mga convis ko is di gaanong nakakalabas

    dami kasing nayayabangan kaya marami silang ginagawang hinde maganda
    I definitely agree! Its a little easier here in the us but I still have to be wary of where I park. How many miles or should I say kilometers do you have on your MB and Z4? Do you just take it out for a ride and bring it back home?

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    233
    #505
    yup sometimes dude

    z4 3000K
    Benz 5000K

    hehehehhee di gaanong gamit yan

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    236
    #506
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzerz4
    yup sometimes dude

    z4 3000K
    Benz 5000K

    hehehehhee di gaanong gamit yan
    I guess now I see the battery charger in the back ground. Or at least I think it is. Have you thought of a trickle charger? I've got one installed on the MB, Vette and H2. It's great! Just plug it in after a drive and the battery never dies! I've had one on the vette the longest, my z06 is an 02 and I have yet to change the battery, nor jump start the car.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    926
    #507
    '95 civic HB EG (bought 2weeks ago [10-05-05])
    all stock (will pimp it soon)
    stupid driver (no upgrades for this one)

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,230
    #508
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzerz4
    yaicks sobrang mahal ng M5 di ko kaya bumili nun
    Schnitzer - magkano M5 dyan? Dito, base is about $82K, with full-options around $92 (plus taxes of course) - so estimate ko mga Php 8 to 9 million dyan, am I right?

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,528
    #509
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    Schnitzer - magkano M5 dyan? Dito, base is about $82K, with full-options around $92 (plus taxes of course) - so estimate ko mga Php 8 to 9 million dyan, am I right?
    ....i'm guessing mas mahal, that's the price range of 645Ci.

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,230
    #510
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    ....i'm guessing mas mahal, that's the price range of 645Ci.

    My co-worker had a quote from our local dealership.

What is your ride?