New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 46 of 213 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 2123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,801
    #451
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbx986
    nice fx, max95. sakay mo naman kami ni karding dyan
    baket? hindi kse tayo kasyang tatlo sa Boxster mo kaya sa Infiniti nya na lang tayo, haha

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    464
    #452
    2003 Honda CR-V stock pwera sa rims & tires.. tsaka medyo modified na yung sound system ko.. :D

  3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,058
    #453
    my ride......BMW X5



    planning to get hehehe...still having second thoughts :bwahaha:

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,801
    #454
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbx986
    my ride......BMW X5



    planning to get hehehe...still having second thoughts :bwahaha:
    oo tama, ipamana mo na lang sakin yung 5-series mo :jump:

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,391
    #455
    silverbx, karding, basta may beer, pwede sakay. sige pahiram din muna ng porsche mo

    shaq, the fx is the least luxurious and spacious of the 3 (with porsche and vw). it makes it up for the performance and value however. very easy to hit between 80-100mph and not realize it, unless i see the speedometer (or my wife telling me). the ride is firm, but does well on cornering and lane changing. lots of standard power and safety features. 18inch stock wheels, 20s for sport and touring packages. my fave is the exhaust note, the immediate response of the engine, and the learning algorithm on the transmission determining the shifts according to my driving style (i.e. how heavy i step on the gas). the interior is car-like with brushed aluminum, leather, and plastic. since its underpinnings is similar to g35 and 350z and ive driven g35s before, i can say that the fx is like driving a g35/350z with optional cargo room. also, the fx is the least expensive of the 3 (porsche, vw). lastly, infiniti's reliability is on par with lexus on first and second spot on vehicles 5 years old and newer.

    before i forget, let me put a quote from a bmw forum that may sum up the performance of the fx. just too funny not to share.

    "... agreed my dad drives an fx45
    i am scared to drive that car when i tap the gas pedal it zooms off
    im like wth!!
    i persoanlly hate that =) but i heard the car is rellie safe n stuff so yea"

    from what i researched, some like it, some hate it.

    i havent driven the vw and porsche so shaq, test drive all of them and post your findings here

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    236
    #456
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbx986
    my ride......BMW X5



    planning to get hehehe...still having second thoughts :bwahaha:
    Hey sliverbx, would'nt the x5 be a downgrade from your boxster? Keep the box and bring it home with you.

  7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,058
    #457
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy
    Hey sliverbx, would'nt the x5 be a downgrade from your boxster? Keep the box and bring it home with you.
    the box stays. X5 supposed to be a replacement for my aging 4runner.

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,230
    #458
    Quote Originally Posted by max95fx03
    silverbx, karding, basta may beer, pwede sakay. sige pahiram din muna ng porsche mo

    shaq, the fx is the least luxurious and spacious of the 3 (with porsche and vw). it makes it up for the performance and value however. very easy to hit between 80-100mph and not realize it, unless i see the speedometer (or my wife telling me). the ride is firm, but does well on cornering and lane changing. lots of standard power and safety features. 18inch stock wheels, 20s for sport and touring packages. my fave is the exhaust note, the immediate response of the engine, and the learning algorithm on the transmission determining the shifts according to my driving style (i.e. how heavy i step on the gas). the interior is car-like with brushed aluminum, leather, and plastic. since its underpinnings is similar to g35 and 350z and ive driven g35s before, i can say that the fx is like driving a g35/350z with optional cargo room. also, the fx is the least expensive of the 3 (porsche, vw). lastly, infiniti's reliability is on par with lexus on first and second spot on vehicles 5 years old and newer.

    before i forget, let me put a quote from a bmw forum that may sum up the performance of the fx. just too funny not to share.

    "... agreed my dad drives an fx45
    i am scared to drive that car when i tap the gas pedal it zooms off
    im like wth!!
    i persoanlly hate that =) but i heard the car is rellie safe n stuff so yea"

    from what i researched, some like it, some hate it.

    i havent driven the vw and porsche so shaq, test drive all of them and post your findings here
    thanks for the good feedback Max...i've always liked the FX since it first came out although i never drove one....same with the Touareg and the Cayenne (although the Porsche scares me re: parts/maintenance)......so im leaning on the Touareg but i have a good friend who's gonna buy one soon and i usually dont buy something that my friends drive.....still, my top list goes to the VW, then the FX and then the Porsche. The Cayenne would surely win my vote if not for the expensive maintenance.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    9,894
    #459
    i always thought the FX looked like it was designed by Nike

    (that's intended as a compliment)

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    236
    #460
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    thanks for the good feedback Max...i've always liked the FX since it first came out although i never drove one....same with the Touareg and the Cayenne (although the Porsche scares me re: parts/maintenance)......so im leaning on the Touareg but i have a good friend who's gonna buy one soon and i usually dont buy something that my friends drive.....still, my top list goes to the VW, then the FX and then the Porsche. The Cayenne would surely win my vote if not for the expensive maintenance.
    Shaq, why not lease the cayenne? You get a low monthly payment and not worry about big repair cost since it would be under warranty. If I ever get tired of my 5, I would most likely opt for a 7 but leased this time since Im going to be driving it everyday and you know, after driving it everyday to work, you kinda get tired of it. Run the lease to 2 years and get a new one with no hasles.

What is your ride?